1. Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.

Prevent the round from being started while a team scrmable vote is in progress (POLL)

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by timkit, Nov 8, 2018 at 11:00 AM.

?

Should the round be prevented from starting while a team scramble vote is in progress?

1. Yes, it would give us survivors and infected time to prepare for battle.

100.0%
  2. No, I don't think it's a big deal that a scramble takes place before and into the round starting.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. My response is in the post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hey'll, timkit here with an idea for the !scramble command or team scramble in VS.

Before I get onto this idea, I just wanted to note a few things:

* It can only be done once per chapter.
    * It can only be done before the start of a round. Once the round has started the command is disabled until it has ended (correct me if i'm wrong)
    * If the round has started while team scramble vote is in progress, team scramble will still happen.
    * Team Scrambles normally happen when the amount of survivors and infected are off by more than 1 or 2 players.

So here's the idea below!

IDEA: Prevent the round from being started while a team scramble vote is in progress.

What it would be able to prevent is from survivors/infected being able to deal damage to each other and gain bounty which can prevent a potential early lead while the teams are still considered to be unbalanced.

let me know what you guys think about this idea and feel free to vote in the poll above!