1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR-VS] Is stil bugged after patch

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by XeroX, May 8, 2016.

1. XeroX

XeroX Junior Member

So we tested the bug fix on the versus server and the team bounty thing was still there for tanks and the witch menu doesnt work at all you press it and nothing happens.

2. Chach

Chach MG Donor

Was you able to buy tanks?
    For me i couldn't buy tanks specifically special tanks(ice and electric) etc

3. ^^, we had the same issue this morning, being unable to buy witches. there also happened to be a bug with the new smoker skill suffocation so I had HonorCode fix it :)
    Last time we was on VS, I ended up buying a bloody tank and it worked for me. (if anyone saw it on 2nd chapter of Dark Carnival) (assuming we had enough team bounty at the time and still required it.)

I would suggest VS players test out the new buffs for bugs incase they do appear!. Let me or HonorCode or any admin know about them. thanks :)

4. XeroX

XeroX Junior Member

No we werent able to buy tanks as it still said "Not enough team bounty" and like i said selecting Witch in buy menu (atleast for me) didnt do anything.

5. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

It has been a bit hard to locate the bug. I tested witches yesterday and they seemed to work for me. I will resume development today c:

6. than versus will be fixed from all bugs and we can have our fun again :)

7. Looked at the witches in PR VS today and they are working as normal again :)