1. Click here to join our community discord server.

PR Tank Rush?

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Afroassassainx, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Afroassassainx

Afroassassainx Junior Member

All of the sudden, an idea came to me. What if Points reloaded servers could have a tank rush mode enabled, for both coop and versus?

2. Traxx

Traxx MG Donor

Yeah this is will be fun.

3. Trap

Trap MG Donor

Cool 8)

4. longjohn

longjohn Member

might be actually fun, just not for the survivors ;P

5. l0led

sounds like a stupid idea

Why u mad

6. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

I'm sorry but can someone explain exactly what a tank rush mode would do? Would it just spawn tanks at the start?

7. soulcatcher2000

soulcatcher2000 MG Donor

Tank Rush

I would be fun as long as you had a high enough level to combat the tanks.

8. ?????

????? Guest

All my votes to this idea.

9. Trap

Trap MG Donor

10 tanks vs 10 survivors

10. well its a mode where all infected become tanks

11. ?????

????? Guest

I've done Tank rush on COOP. It's a lot of fun even with bot tanks. The director spawns em all over the place too, making it hard to progress. But with the adrenaline rush mod given to the survivors on PR, the tanks would need some kind of buff.

As for tank rush on versus, make it something like the mutation, "Taaaaankk!"

12. Traxx

Traxx MG Donor

There should be a 30 secs before tanks spawn and then chase the survivors.

13. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

its actually my idea, and i did this in a vs match for a round (both teams) with alltalk on an hour ago. And maaaaaaaaaan that was a fun match guys lol, the rush was intense especially for me since the tanks spawned in front of me... FML lol. But hey it got everyone excited again and everyone was interacting. This would be a new fun mode though from time to time, or an event.

14. ?????

????? Guest

^exactly!

I think for the mutation, the timer starts at 20sec.

15. Pessego

Pessego Guest

It sounds nice.

16. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Would you guys care if there was no PR abilities?

17. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

The tanks would surely win since even one or two tanks could take on the whole team. Maybe disabling regeneration and lowering damage would be better I think. So let's say there are 5 maxed tanks, and each one does 200 incap hp. That would do a total of 1000 Incap hp and with about 200 left. So the infected team has a bigger chance, and this would be a lot of work for the admins. 8)

18. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

the point of this is to actually let the tanks be overpowered which they are with PR stats the way they are. a tank rush is ur not gonna kill all the tanks its freakin crazy thats why u run like hell and try to get away and see who makes most points. Its not about killing tanks then its not a tank rush its a farm fest... Its about running from tanks like hell or else you gonna die. Point said with PR stats it actually balances out the game, without it then everything would just be a slow fest.

19. ?????

????? Guest

if a tank dies, survivors get full hp :rolleyes:?

20. well i think its a good idea if you dont mean exactly like mixed modes, cause the tanks there got few health, i dont say keep the 15000 health but to reduce it like 6000 or wtv, anyways i would like a pr mixed modes with all the modes, maybe for weekends like weekend events or something like that

zsoka there is a server named mixed modes with tank rush but no pr stats check it out if you havent i think its a cool server