1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR] Survivor suggestion

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Dingow, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Dingow

Dingow Junior Member

Hey, i was thinking about a upgrade idea for survivors : shocking bullets. This gives survivors eletric bullets that when hit infected deal X damage each second, example : Lvl 1 - deal 10 damage/second. Lvl 2 - deal 20 damage/sec... etc... Put it like Acid Jar skill that hit infected a certain damage / second. It would help survivors to fight against paranoias and shamans (that aren't shock proof). I'm thinking about it get maxed at lvl 5 or 10 but it depends how much damage will do/second and the results against zombies (to not overpower things)... Another suggest i think, is trade enhanced stones for level, like in proportion 1=1. It will help some people level 100+ under level 150 which is the hardest part to max level (i think it coz i'm at 107 and it is hard by now). OR, another option is, trade a certain amount of gems by 1 level, this time, without limit to trade the gems (i said that coz i have now 100 gems and i wish i can trade my gems for exp, like on the gem task menu that say : "30% exp = 1 gem". Sadly, i tried to get my +30% exp but failed it says that i cannot trade for this or something like that. Thats all, sorry for bad english. I'm brazilian. Hope my suggestions get aproved. Cya in-game !
    Coifman.

2. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

It's basically fire damage?

3. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

It's basically fire bullets but not fire, electric .. I think this will affact the game badly because high level players are already too strong so if they get this skill then infected will die pretty quickly and here is how i see it ..

1) Suppose this skill has 7 levels so basically according to your suggestion, that should do around 70 damage per second which will kill all of the SI in no time, especially boomers, jockeys, hunters and smokers who die pretty quickly with few shots so 70 damage from electric skill and damage from the bullets itself meaning 1 bullet and they are either dead or nearly dead..

This will also affact the spitters because if they take 70 damage per second then in most cases the spitter will die even before it can recharge it's spit. People already complain about Tanks being too soft and easy to kill by few high level players so i wonder if 5 people with level 7 electric skill will shoot him, does that mean, he would loose 350hp per second + damage from mele or bullets ..

The only way this would work is if the SI were given more HP but then the low level players would stand no chance of killing SI because only high level players will have this skill so normal bullets won't do any good for higher HP SI.. If you meant about having this skill only for coop (fighting paranoia and shaman tanks as you suggested) then i'm not sure this idea will be approved because it would require more coding and then making sure that this skill is only available in coop so that wouldn't work ..

2) Exchanging 1 enhancement stone for 1 level? Again, i don't think this idea will be approved because i know it is difficult to get stones now but considering as you level up higher where you need 250k or 300k exp to level up then 1 stone is worth nothing of a level because you would need to spend ATLEAST 4-5 hours to level up.. Another way of looking at it is, one E.stone costs $5 and if you needed 250k exp to level up then that is worth 5 exp packs meaning $12.50 so ...

3) Exchanging Gems for a level - How many gems would you want to exchange for a level? 75 gems gives u 1 stone, 750 gems gives u 1 month of mutation shield so work it out yourself, how many gems you would need to exchange them for a level .. Suppose if you could exchange 300 gems for 1 level then no one would do it, why? Because to get 300 gems, you would level up multiples times and it would take weeks to get that many gems. Also, to get more skills/upgrades, you need more and more gems so trading 200 or 300 gems for 1 level won't make any sense ..