1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[PR] Elements of Pain [ΞØP] - No Level Restrictions

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Doctor Jones, Nov 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. IsIlDuR

IsIlDuR Member

Hey Marvel so u says there

2. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Speaking as a previous trial, an admin on various IRC networks/forums/etc, no admin "wants" to ban people. At least not admins who have run a successful gaming community for several years. The best days are when no one has any problems and no bans happen.

Chicken, you've been demoted. I can't speak for you obviously but I have no idea why you're flogging this dead horse and going "ban me if you want" so it can cause more drama. Give it up dude!

3. IsIlDuR

IsIlDuR Member

[​IMG]

Post deleted for noone?

4. Dr_House

Dr_House Banned

@marvel,
    as you see IsIlDur got screenshot of my deleted post,maybe other admins deleted my post before you see that idk.
    i dont say run staff elections for us...as you know democracy is not all about elections..at least admins can respect comments even if admins disagree with my point of view.(as u see, no offensive words included).
    i never saw any player like Duncan..he always plays for fun not for win and he shares fun stuffs with other and he always welcome new players,out of game he is nice friend also.
    i can just say sorry for MG for losing nice persons.

5. TJ

TJ MG Donor

[​IMG]

His own words lol... obviously much fiction.. but i believe a hint of truth lies in there somewhere lol

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Wow, talk about refusing to let drama die. You can join the others, TJ.

7. TJ

TJ MG Donor

did you really just delete my post erik! lmao how lame

8. erik

erik MG Donor

No one deleted your post, but you're banned anyways. I haven't seen you play here in two years, except to appear on the forums when there is tension or division.

You love to tell everyone how you don't care about this or that, yet you always seem to take your time to reply to drama. You can join the others, have fun!

9. erik

erik MG Donor

Isildur, I see you learned nothing from your ban. I see you just came back to stir up more drama. Marvel was not joking when he made his posts, and neither was I. This is your last warning,

10. PurplePuppet

PurplePuppet Guest

11. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I'm gonna close this for a couple of days so some people can cool down a bit :)

12. erik

erik MG Donor

Spoke with marvel and reopening this thread for guild-related things, now that the trouble is over and cooled off.

13. Cunner

Cunner MG Donor

we need ya'll back in vs! :gun:

14. Adward

The more the merrier for PR-VS... :D

15. erik

erik MG Donor

Each and every day the last week or so, the Blazko, the StromblaaD and I have all played PR-VS. Each and every time we fill the server.

PR-VS is back, boys and girls, and many heros are needed.

16. StromblaaD

StromblaaD MG Donor

Hi, I'm Strom lvl 202
    I'm an active player usually on whenever Erik is
    Love playing versus most often, I have a mean spitter and a meaner tank and Erik likes to fall down dead in front of me for some reason
    I'm a huge fan of Payday 2 and co-op games have given me the skills to be a (IMO) good team player
    It's a massive honour to be considered to have the skills required to wear the tag and be a memeber

17. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

Welcome aboard, mate!

18. Adward

Consider me in for PR-VS... If you're getting a game together/game is happening invite. Gotta bring the pain.

19. erik

erik MG Donor

Yesterday we played out dark carnival nonstop double tanks rapid revives, vomit jars, molotovs, blood guts, eyeballs, puke, bitch slaps, jockey combos, all of it.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

M3 helped me get my first jockey boomer combo :D

20. erik

erik MG Donor

StromblaaD is a nabe for getting all those bitch slaps on me and for killing me with one in front of 6 bots right next to me. You're dead meat, son.