1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR] Elements of Pain [ΞØP] - No Level Restrictions

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Doctor Jones, Nov 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Damn, I can't believe I left this guy in charge of my guild. "Erik is a great guy"? What weed you smoking bro? lmao jk jk :P I honestly dont give a shit lol

2. PurplePuppet

PurplePuppet Guest

3. tank

tank MG Donor

You charge to :P, you are still on list, join sometimes :) and remember i am just guild key keeper :) i am just veteran god supporter, its good that guild is still alive, its old guild remember i left god only when i switch to god2 ;) if u ever decide come back u will get key back :P
    I am just sick of this drama man, i did not smoke lol, i just dont like when people play "saints" and after they throwing shit on others, just dat, i dont hate nobody and i can promise u i love all on Mg even that people who hate me lately but make me piss off hear accusing people for bullying and after same people bullyng others, no hard feelings, remember friends in good and bad. Peace

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Does this mean I'm off your Christmas card list now?

Thanks for the kind words, Tank, glad you see the double standard I'm talking abuot.

5. Cunner

Cunner MG Donor

Erik has helped a lot with the farming and I don't care about the noob ass buffs? I will rip on u EOP members for being #1 guild!, nothing else, but its fun! Payday, I know nothing about and do not care! Isi u should not have got banned u noob? lol! why now? Erik is healthy for MG!!!!!! if ya'll want to take this matter further make ur own thread about it! I just want to play the game, not have drama when I come back on weekend and here about Erik! if he was not here this game would be done, M60's and fireworks? a while ago! as a "veteran" ya'll to caught up in this, just play and have fun!

6. Cunner

Cunner MG Donor

7. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I'm gonna have another addition here, on erik - when I first started on MG back in 2012 erik spent an AGE helping me out and giving me advice on ways to play the game. Time and time again I see him do this for new people, it's not just because it something that he *should* do, it's because as far as I can see it's because he *wants* to. When helping new players that's an attitude that I've wanted to maintain.

No one is perfect all the time, but all admins are also human. Erik's done an awful lot for this place. He's one of the people round here who I'd trust to put his money where his mouth is in support of what's fun and fair, and best for MG.

8. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

9. PurplePuppet

PurplePuppet Guest

10. Fitz

Fitz MG Donor

It's kind of sad you guys use your recruit thread to start drama.

I'd imagine better of the clan ranked #1.

11. Duncan

Duncan New Member

This was never about ride control, this is about Erik's crap in game. I can say whatever I want to another player because I'm not in a power position compared to them in game, the difference is that if you say something back to him he will ban you or kick you. and the problem is that he cheats with the buffs like (with poison shield for months) and check our list of our buffs in the database, nice try trying to deflect this on ride control. So basically the message here is that if I want a buff removed I have to bully people until I get what I want ? and those supporters omg, people who never play can't say anything here because this was a recent problem. this is not about the stupid M60 or Alin either, its about the persecution to the people he dislikes and that we have to tolerate his bulling and cheating in game. Fitz for a new guy, mind you own business since you don't anything about MG yet, especially since I have never seen you in versus where most of this happened, and if teh bans appeals were going to an admin who erik can't overrule or banned people had the chance to post their protest here this wouldn't have been necessary, but erik delete or ban those players from forum at the same time, and the ban protests go straight to erik's recycle.bin

"
    Tali [?

12. Ian

Ian MG Donor

From what so many of your post supporting erik about what he has done, ok yes he has done good things to improve MG, but that doesn't mean he has not done other crap as well, and most importantly as an admin. why am i saying this? If he's really a professional admin and there are problematic players around, he should use professional ways to deal with them and not try to find every single tiny mistake they make or not even a mistake at some points. Also he shouldn't try to drive a wedge between players to get them to support him and to outcast and eventually ban the player he dislikes or piss him off. Also, he shouldn't let his emotions affect how he plays as an admin, i believe that many of us knows and have experienced this. This doesn't just apply to MG but every gaming community and even in the real world.

And based on what i said above it's because yes i've experienced it myself. I'm not targetting erik because he's erik, im only saying this because of how he acts and behaves as an admin and it totally pisses me off to see such unfair trials and treatment against players who do not deserve such harsh punishments just because of a root admin who isn't fair and not in a just state of mind who is controlling everything around here.

Also i believe that many players do know about The recent thing about erik cheating on payday 2( no im not trying to rub salt onto the wound). I'm just saying if that he can actually cheat in another game where he isn't an admin, what would he do on MG?. Also, if he say's that, that wasn't him. and that he had shared his account with another person, i doubt that, that was actually true as him being a major person on MG, he would risk a lot of things and as well as on payday 2. If he says that it's because he trusted the person, i'm sorry to say that, that was pretty stupid and unsafe and irresponsible in a way as who knows what the person could have done to MG servers and players etc.

Main point is still about the unfair treatment and being biased towards players who do not deserve that harsh punishments.

---

After edit:

People who say that if EOP is #1 clan and we're using this to start drama, let me tell you, being the #1 clan in this has nothing to do with it at all.

It's the players who have been here long enough to know and experience what's going on and what we think and know what is right. you can argue that what make's us so sure what is right? It's because of how our world works and how people are treated. Unfair & biased treatments are always looked down upon and it's wrong. You guys can support erik because you have not experienced any of these before and only support him because he spawns tanks and oh improved MG yes that gives you all the right to support him as of now, but it doesn't give you the right to doubt us of what we're doing because you've clearly not experienced everything.

13. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

@Ian, We have no rule that says you can't cheat in other games so whether Erik did or did not cheat in Payday is completely irrelevant here.

About the other accusations, I can see Angel lit this up (again). When a complain comes from Angel first thing I do is ignore it, because I know it's probably made up and she's probably manipulating everybody else to back her and her fantasy stories.

So standard stuff should apply here, been there, done that, you can't make them all happy, etc etc.

14. Fitz

Fitz MG Donor

That doesn't mean I have no idea what's going on.

You're right, I don't play versus. IMO it's unbalanced solely to the infected side and I can't see any fun in that.

Tali was on CA coop about a week and a half ago, so there's invalidity to your statement on that alone. I was there when she joined on Dark Carnival.

On top of that, continuously accusing erik of cheating IS, indeed, rubbing salt in a wound. Where's the demos? Where's the proof? Have you even bothered to put the arguement on hold between you and him to go directly to marvel? Have you enacted it on Valve's end? These are things that remain to be seen.

You're not banned. You're sitting here throwing accusations out. You're refusing to follow through the proper channels to have it dealt with, and making it public, in your own clan's thread for "recruitment".

If you asked me, I'd say it's all very stupid and pointless, especially since there's plenty of ways NOT to make it reflect poorly on your guild.

15. Ian

Ian MG Donor

Yes you have no rule, but that still says something, if someone has been caught let's say.. cheating a company's funds, and if he has power+has this kind of attitude in another company, what are the possibilty of something bad happening? i'm just saying that it isn't that good to have an admin like this. no im not trying to take erik down, i'm just saying they it doesn't give a sense of secureness and fairness to have someone in charge like this. and i'm not saying that if he cheats on payday, he'll cheat here too but giving his attitude+power and some doubts which experienced players have noticed, it does not have a good impact here.

16. Adward

Only erik didn't cheat in Payday 2. He had members of Overkill's staff pull logs from the Steam API to prove it to his PD2 friends.

and think... Erik is part of the Payday 2 mod crew, chosen by Overkill staff. You think he'd be in there if he cheated at the game?

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Whilst I try to avoid drama, one thing had me scratching my head.
    Now I don't know anything about the poison shield, but accusing an admin of cheating for looking at a list of buffs seems silly. It's not like he's going to memorise or write down some user's buffs just to get some advantage. Even if he does (which would be silly), how does it give any advantage? It's not like him knowing you have X buff is going to change how he acts.

18. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Its Tali i have Duncan's permission to use his account and post this

@erik, yes my account was disabled, I have tried accessing it over 5 months ago with no luck, the system let me try my password (which I haven

19. Adward

Regarding Fitz: Last time I checked, coop players weren't excluded from being able to talk about erik's character. I doubt you'd comment on a coop players opinion if they agreed with you.

Riddle me this: What gain would erik have from disabling your account? I can't think of anything that he would gain from you losing access to your account. As it stands it's a meaningless accusation.

The sweetnose incident? Blown up beyond all relief. She apologised for it, you refused to accept it. No one can help that.

I have my own opinion on erik which I've stated. I trust his commitment to MG.

20. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Like Adward says, he didn't cheat. People only made it look like he did. Either way Ian it's none of your business.