1. Click here to join our community discord server.

PR-COOP CA Server crash on Passing 1 failure

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Guest, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

So I've noticed this a few times whilst playing, and it seems if the survivors all get overwhelmed in the first map of the Passing, the server crashes. I'm not sure if it's on the other Passing maps, or on the other PR servers, but CA is the one I've noticed it on the most.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

PR-VS crashes have to do with the game, I think. Duncan and some others pointed out when you first left-click to spawn, it causes client crash to desktop (not the server.)

In PR-COOP, I think it has to do with the cars or the COOP Server Configuration (hordes / massive SI.) Still unsure. Do you know any other details?

Trying to still gather info.

3. ughgh

ughgh Junior Member

Passing also has this hilarious bug where players can spawn as hunters. Might have something to do with spawning late and spamming the various join commands.

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Strange issue that requires people to simply reconnect after leaving the server.

Happens intermittently on VI and Mixed Mode also. Only known solution.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, I'm fairly sure most (if not all) of the crashes have something to do with the team dying when the car alarms are triggered and the horde of a million SI come along and wreck face.