1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[PR] †ëåmÐrûg Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Th3BlackJaguar, Dec 12, 2014.

1. †ëåmÐrûg

Requirements:

--[PR 50+]--

--[Must be active]--**

--[Speak a basic level of English]--

**Least for an hour or two every 1-3 days!

Owner’s note:

This group was in fact a CSS (Counter Strike Source) group that was made by a friend of mine for his very own server. It was a top clan, which in time came to a halt! So I tend to use it for the love I had for that clan.

We are a very new clan who is trying to push our way up! We aren't a group of those who play so serious that it makes us cry. We play for fun! We play because we love to! It's like a drug for us! Well, we just are looking for members who play like us, and help people in need and not RUSH! We do have level restriction but it's not an absolute criteria! As long as you are a good player who has a good sense of the server, you are very welcome with open arms! We also play on both CO-OP and VS, so just go head and give us your recruitment.

Once in the clan, please do not expect too many buffs or upgrades as we are just coming out of our shell. Once we have met the buff requirement, we will be sure to get it! I will be keeping this thread updated once we have received new members!

Currently the Buffs we have are:

1. Sharing Health
    2. Extra Knife
    3. Arsenal
    4. Evilness Protection
    5. Leader Fanaticism
    6. Anti Gloo
    7. Veteran Pistols
    8. EXP Farmers
    9. Bounty Hunters

We'll have more as we increase!

Clan Leader

[​IMG]

Clan Co-Leaders

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [FONT=Verdana]
    Clan Members[/FONT]

[B][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/B]
    [​IMG]
    [B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/B][/B][/B]
    [​IMG][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT][/B][/B][/B]
    [​IMG][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/B][/B][/B]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]Please always exercise the rules of the server when playing. Pay attention to the do’s and don’ts. Respect the admin's and other players. Help newcomers instead of pulling them down. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Clan Information:
    [/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5]Name: †ëåmÐrûg
    Clan Tag: |†Ðg|[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/B]
    [B][B][COLOR=#500050][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][B][FONT=Verdana]If interested, please post this as a reply to the thread,[COLOR=#500050]
    [/COLOR]Info for Recruiting:
    [/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]In game Name:
    PR level:
    Steam Profile:[/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]After you have applied, we will have a sweet and simple interview with you! (To get to know you better!)[/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]In the rare case when we do not respond, feel free to drop us a friend request on steam![/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]Th3BlackJaguar: [URL]http://steamcommunity.com/id/th3blackjaguar[/URL][/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]Ruxby: [URL]http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060775575[/URL][/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]Blackbird: [URL]http://steamcommunity.com/id/avi062[/URL][/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]Once in the clan, please use the clan tag [/FONT][B][B][FONT=Verdana]to [/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana]show your support for the clan.[/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#500050][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#E46C0A]In any case you want to leave the clan, please give the leader or co-leader a heads-up so we can update the thread. (But we hope that a members never comes to this point.) [/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#500050][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#500050][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#500050][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#500050][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana]With Regards | Clan Leaders[/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][FONT=Verdana](Let's Get Addicted)[/FONT][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

2. Kaito?

Kaito? Guest

OHOHOHOHOHOH good luck with the clan ;w;b

3. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Good luck with the guild :)

4. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Good luck with the guild!

Also, you have the vets... what else is there? ;)

5. Hawk

Hawk Member

good luck and don't do drugs, sell them

6. Hawk

Hawk Member

lol don't sell them either jkjkjkjkjkjkjk but still good luck

7. Zoro

Zoro Junior Member

Goodluck Jag :) Respect from Straw Hat

8. Thanks a lot guy! I'm sure gonna need it xD

9. I currently have all that I have mentioned above! We are just level 5 right now but building with a good speed!

10. Hawk

Hawk Member

See this ---------------------> under my message its the stats signature

11. Hawk

Hawk Member

he means this -----> [​IMG]

12. Hawk

Hawk Member

copy and paste ur members stats sigs

13. ruxby ^ cnoh

ruxby ^ cnoh Junior Member

Hi all, we'd appreciate if you guys could keep this mainly a recruitment thread.

And I don't think it was necessary to post 3 times, Hawk.However, We appreciate the help.

14. edisonchan95

edisonchan95 Junior Member

15. aangdhonz

aangdhonz Junior Member

Id in game : DHONZ
    Pr Level : 40
    Steam Profile :
    [​IMG]

16. Donz please add me on steam! Thanks!

17. aangdhonz

aangdhonz Junior Member

Black Jaguar done bro..
    sorry late

18. miseriae

miseriae Junior Member

In game name: EveryOtherFreckle

19. miseriae

miseriae Junior Member

In game Name: EveryOtherFreckle
    PR level: 123
    Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119798972/

sorry for the double post, i accidentally pushed enter key twice > .< i also tried editing it but i think edit function isnt working so i made another one haha XD
    sorry again > .<