1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Paranoia Buff Lost

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Atila, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Atila

Atila Junior Member

Hello!
    Yesterday I wanted to equip my Paranoia Buff. (Ref Order # 6314).
    I made the necessary steps for that: !inv, use item, etc.
    When I finished the process appeared this message: sending error...contact with admin.
    I tried to locate the buff in "Infected Buff" and I could not find it.
    I would greatly appreciate if this can be fixed.
    Thank you in advance.

2. SanAtlas

SanAtlas Game Server Moderator Staff Member

you can buy it on market >>> tanks >>>> browse tanks >>>> paranoia tank

hope it helped you out.

3. I would suggest either A. go with what Atlas says and purchase the paranoia tank (it costs $700000 cash and 3000 pills)
    OR
    B. get marvel to fix it for you. (PM or send him an email)

Thanks to atlas for that post. and I hope this post can also help you out... let me know if I can help you with any additional assistance needed :)

4. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

Just came to think of something, now that you can buy the tanks in-game using your cash & pills it may not appear as a buff any longer (not sure if this applies in this case though, as it was bought from the store).
    For instance, I unlocked the ice tank in-game and it did not appear as a buff but instead it can be bought when playing as an infected.

So my suggestion here first -> Go to versus, play as infected, type /buy and check if you can buy a paranoia tank.
    -Tom

5. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

I think I have confirmed my theory above. I also bought the paranoia buff around 3½ years ago, it's not on my buffs list but it can be bought in versus.
    So please, check if you can buy it.
    -Tom

6. Atila

Atila Junior Member

Hello,
    Thank you first: Atlas, timkid and Tom 4 the support.
    Well, actually I decided to buy the buff on the store because I dont have enough FR-pills to buy in the market using !Cp.
    Also I received the information that the paranoia buff from the store is now obsolete. Well :O
    I think this product should no longer offered in the store if is obsolete.
    I'll contact with Marvel to request the refund corresponding to buff.
    Allright.
    Thanks again!

7. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Hello Atila!

I apologize for the delay in this response. Both marvel and I have been pretty busy and didn't have time to check the forums and see your issue.

The Paranoia Buff no longer exists as a "buff" and works now as a "key" to unlock the Paranoia Tank on the Bounty (!buy) menu. We have been careless while updating item descriptions, but the description of the product has been corrected.

You can view the tanks you have unlocked on your control panel by browsing !cp -> Market -> Tanks.

There seems to be a problem with the inventory item (the actual key) that unlocks the tank at the moment, so I have manually unlocked the tank for you, and also given you a Small Jar of FR-Pills (50) as compensation for the delay.

Thank you for understanding and hope to see you in-game!

8. Atila

Atila Junior Member

Hello HonorCode!
    Thanks 4 the support and solve this. Everything is fixed and it works perfect. See you in-game.