1. Click here to join our community discord server.

paranoia buff for all the Special Infected in PR Vs

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by jarrick, Jul 2, 2013.

1. jarrick

jarrick Member

How about a buff to give your SI (smokers, boomers, chargers, etc) paranoia mode; which would increase its health massively and make the damage it deals greater. Also, it would look awsome if its size increased a bit, as well as the paranoia colouring.

either that or have the option of buying the enhancement with your bounty (and it would last until you die, of course).

2. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Wouldn't this just make the SI more annoying than they already are, When people here that noise of a paranoia tank spawning then its like..oh shit a challenge and something that doesn't happen to often.

(I cant remember were i was going with that but i guess i made a point :P )

3. Ping

Ping Guest

With a couple high levels, Paranoia tanks are no challenge anymore... they were seriously nerfed and do little to help the infected team (but helps the survivor by one less tank)

4. tank

tank MG Donor

I agree with you 100%, and its not a first time somone was asking for this thing. we need New cool stuffs in the MG store and will helped get more players on PR servers plus will probably get back old MG players who stop the play l4d2. Para Jockey buff,para hunter buff would be cool (idk for para boomer or spitter no point to have it maybe smoker ) Long time ago could see sometimes spawned para jockey on Coop servers (idk due the bug or not) and he was red and doing one jump incap, it was para Survivor to (very fast run and fast melee kill, i miss that para surviovor to :( ), could be cool have it on VS, but with restriction that only spawn when is no tanks. Would specially be cool have ithis buffs if all tanks died and gang of rushers surviors get caught with para jockey and hunter (one para one hunter :]),that will be good chalenge for rushers :] Should get more Health,be imune against fire and melee, have a double regen, not immune on bile bomb and not immune on guns ofc,not invisible ofcorse. This two guys attacking together will make a mess ;} . But only problem is if root crew have time time to do that Things since all of them have to do other things in the real life, its to much work and little time, look just last days problems with ddos ,steam updates, to much other things to fix right now but who knows maybe one day,who knows :] i cross my finger for that :)

5. tank

tank MG Donor

But para on PR VS is very killable this days if you do teamplay and no rushing, 10 survivors with magnum damage and veteran pistols beat hell of the para very fast since no regen no more , you should play often PR VS i dont see you so often lately, probably you remember old MG :) . Second we need chalenge on PRVS and action not just routine boring game wher guys just running to the saferoom not looking behind, wating half hour in saferoom when the other team mates who get left behind get killed or raped. I personally think that kind of gaming people can get on co/op servers, no need to ruin VS servers, R4W rush for win. :), Third could be good for MGSTORE to have some New cool stuffs since need some cash to drive all this servers.

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Elaborate plz., always willing to introduce a new product if it's going to be used and is needed (keeping "fairness" in scope.)

7. Ping

Ping Guest

Shaman buff because Paranoia is pretty much useless now.. and has stupidly high buy reqs... 6305 gems lol seriously :P this also

8. Penguin

Penguin Guest

which makes it extremly rare to come across in game. if that buff where to be put on the store then within a few weeks it would just be as common as the paranoia one.

Plus earning that many gems yourself and buying it the normal way is quite an achievement in itself