1. Click here to join our community discord server.

New Forum/Site Layout, you found a Bug or any other Problems ? Leave a Comment here

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cocaine, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

As you can see we we have a new outfit :P

Hope you all like it....

Some things are not added yet, some are not working properly, but we are working on it, so please be patient.

For all other things you found, bugs, missing things etc etc...please leave a comment here. We will take care of it as soon as possible.

Thank you

MG Staff

2. erik

erik MG Donor

Old luke_web user group names aren't displaying properly. This is also true of Admins who were luke_web users.

Example, paranosc logs in, and we see this in the chatbox for her:
    [h=1]szSteam_76561197996768122[/h]

3. lukemurawski

lukemurawski Senior Member

Those won't display anymore-- we don't use LukeSteam. They won't even be able to sign in with LukeSteam anymore. They'll need to upgrade to the newer system.

4. erik

erik MG Donor

So, in the paranosc example, couldn't I just edit the username to be her actual screen name, and stuff, and migrate out of luke_steam into a regular account?

In one case a while back I think I manually created a new profile and used the luke_web one as the "from" and the new one as a "to." / merge them

5. lukemurawski

6. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Um......I'm not sure if I am doing anything wrong, but it looks the exact same as it did before for me.

7. lukemurawski

You need to clear your browser's cache.

8. Cocaine

Can we have back a clock ? maybe CEST ?

9. MetallicA

MetallicA <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Activity Stream?

10. lukemurawski

Vague... What do you guys mean?

11. Cocaine

...there was a little digi clock at the bottom of the old forum....

12. erik

erik MG Donor

13. lukemurawski

Hmm... I'll see what i can do

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i3lffd4w/n64/fn6/fs10/fcfff/tc000/pa8/tt0/tw1/th1/ta1/tb4" frameborder="0" width="146" height="46"></iframe>

14. Steph

Steph Game Server Moderator

Too bad my clock doesn't go past 12 so I have no idea what the time is lol. Maybe a universal clock would be nice, something that displayed the time in your country/area based on your settings/computer time. :)

15. Chocobo

Shouldn't be a problem. I just yesterday restored my computer to factory settings, and haven't been on the forums since then until my first post.

16. lukemurawski

Try clicking this link:
    http://mgftw.com/forum.php?styleid=18

Does the homepage (MG main page) look new to you?

17. Chocobo

Yes, that looks completely different than the one I see when I go to mgftw.com

18. lukemurawski

Try installing and seeing the forum from a different browser (install something random like Safari temporarily). The forum default is the new skin, so while signed off, you should see the new skin, as that's the only skin installed at the moment :P

19. Scorpion

Scorpion Banned

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else but i'm clicking "like" and "agree" and it seems to be opening a new window for each one.

20. lukemurawski

That's just you... What browser and browser version and OS ver are you using?