1. Click here to join our community discord server.

New damagesystem?

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by R.B., Jul 27, 2014.

1. R.B.

R.B. Guest

So the last weeks, infected seem to deal not only more damage (perhaps 2x the amount as survivors) but also have an increased amount of health, making it pretty hard to kill them. The combination between the damage and health make a 1 vs 1 fight between a survivor and an infected unfair for the survivor.

I don't know if there is a new damagesystem, so is there?

Active and "veteran" players on the server (I won't call names, being on the server tells the story itself) have been troubled and annoyed by this unfair advantage for infected which almost seems to keep active veteran players choosing for other mgftw servers or just playing for a short amount of time.

What i'm just trying to say is, if there is an actual new damagesystem, we prefer the old one;)

Gr,
    R.B.

2. Abstract

Abstract MG Donor

yes and i have a other idea when you are detective and you tase some inf they use all time vest and you dont get credits you really need i think tased infs schould not be able to use vest

3. Ampelius

Ampelius MG Donor

I don't think there's a change in the damage system. A survivor is always at a disadvantage when fighting an infected since they have access to buy menu and hunter mode. But survivors do have an advantage which is their strength in numbers. However, the thing is that perks (new !buy items) are being added for the infected yet nothing has been done to upgrade the survivors. :?

4. R.B.

R.B. Guest

Yes, but dont you agree that it is much harder to kill hunters now, both in human as hunterform, and that infected kill survivors much easier. I mean with an AK, which is ofcourse one of the strongest weapons in game, it takes perhaps 10 shots to kill a survivor, while u can easily need a mag or two to kill a hunter.

5. ??

?? Guest

It takes 5 shots too kill a survivor, infected(survivor form). But it only takes 3 shots to kill you, if Scorpion is the one shooting at you.

What I think is not that the AK is OP but that the other weapons are too under-powered.
    I still stand with what I said how the scout is op when people use it with the shoot+melee, shoot+melee spam.