1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Mine spawning while shoved

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by Trexali, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Trexali

Trexali Junior Member

Well, this is kinda a grey area for HI server.
    In my point of view, shoving a hunter should be a deathwish for the hunter,not for the one who shoved.
    In past few weeks, people started to use binds for spawning mines (also napalms) after getting shoved.
    Personally, I would like to see that blocked as Suicide vest, because its simply unfair.
    On the other hand, not all people use binds to spawn mines (but mostly do) and sometimes you can avoid getting into them, so dunno...

2. Steph

Steph Game Server Moderator

Sometimes it is a hit or miss with the mine spam after being shoved. I spawn mines when I am shoved, sometimes it will get you out of being killed, sometimes you commit suicide. I don't mind people being able to spawn them on shove, you just have to be more careful after shoving a hunter. Take a few steps back and shoot them. My opinion. :)

3. Trexali

Trexali Junior Member

Yes, i agree, but then, it is the same like suicide vest and sometimes you even survive the "mine poop" as infected

4. Rivion

Rivion MG Donor

I agree with steph. It is kinda hit and miss. Suicide vest is a lot stronger then the mines. I am not sure to be honest. Sometimes I think its overpowered, sometimes i think its okay

5. Trexali

Trexali Junior Member

Aye i am not sure what to think about it, just wanted to start a discussion, if its only my point of view that its kinda overpowered or not.