1. Click here to join our community discord server.

MillsybeastLP

Discussion in 'Videos' started by szSteam_76561198012315920, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Hey people, friendly neighbourhood TomKat here. I used to put regular youtube videos up, xand had around 210, but then lost confidence because a hacker deleted them all. So lately ive been thinking of doing more vids, and changed my password so it cant be hacked as easily.

Ive just put a video explaining what will be happening in my youtube videos, but heres a vrief recap of them:

L4D - Mainly versus stuff (On MG :D) and some Custom maps too possibly.
    L4D2 - The same as L4D1
    Team Fortress 2 - Random commentaries while playing, I arent that good on ti though so will be fun watching me being noob :D
    FM12 - I like Football and want to do this too
    Killing Floor - I would only do this if I had people to play with, Hate single player on this game

So yeah, my first vid is up, including my new intro etc and hope you enjoy :D. Although please dont subscribe just because I said so here, only sub if you know you'll watch my vids, or maybe comment/like etc. :)

[video=youtube;gdVSdEsmcg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdVSdEsmcg4[/video]

Also im always open to suggestions, so say what you'd like me to do as well so I can do it :) Constructive criticism please though and no you're shit, fuck you messages plz ^^

kthnxbai :D