1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Map Vote Time!

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by Guest, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey guys, was talking a few days ago with some players about the time to vote new map, 20 secs to the map vote starts + 50 secs to vote the map, takes too long and it is annoying, also players leave at this point, I don't know if everyone agrees, but I think less time is enough.
    Also, since the rounds doesn't last so much like it used to, maybe one more round could be add.

Tell me what you guys think about that and if it is possible to do. Thank you :3

* Ps. I guess the right word would be timer not time :>

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

People tend to leave at the end of a map anyway, I don't think the voting has anything to do with that.

It usually takes a while anyway before everybody starts voting, I don't know we could make it 40 or 30 but I don't think it would make such a big difference.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know for the others players, but it bothers me so much. I think 30 secs is a good idea, since there is already the 20 secs before the map vote starts.

4. [M.L.C] AbOoOd

[M.L.C] AbOoOd MG Donor

i agree, people spend this time shoving their teammates as infecteds or shooting each other as survivors !! no one actually votes during the last 15 seconds since all (or almost all) of them have already made their decision in the first 30 sec ... it's just a waste of time and it does bother me too ... would be great to fix that !!

5. Trexali

Trexali Junior Member

Well, i can totally agree with Nikki, most of the time people shove each other, and most of the people are getting annoyed, i agree with the one bonus round, if the time is less.

6. Nikki

Nikki Junior Member

Can the map vote timer be changed to idk, 20 secs or 30?

7. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

This is fixed, decreased to 20 seconds.

8. Nikki

Nikki Junior Member

Thanks Marvel! :D