1. Click here to join our community discord server.

M60 OP

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by R.B., Aug 19, 2014.

1. R.B.

R.B. Guest

So lately many players have been complaining about the m60 being to overpowered. I can get into that since i get killed by it over and over again. when i look at the console for a damage-overview i notice the m60 does 90 in 6 hits.
    Even with the most accurate weapon is a m60 in closecombat unbeatable. I don't know if it has always been like this, but if this can be changed...and enough players support this post, please lower the damagerate of this m60.

Gr,
    R.B.

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

It's a M60 so it should be powerful in close combat, it really sucks though on long distance so if we lower the rate we may as well remove it.

3. R.B.

R.B. Guest

Yes, but seconds ago i played a round in which i was infected, just in human form i was having a gunfight..these were the damageresults : 85 damage in 3 hits, and it wasnt like we were standing against eachother, in fact we were on a normal range...what can be done, 1 lucky hit by anyone and u are dead being an infected!

4. Penguin

Penguin Guest

you do realise LMG's are generally incredibly powerful which is what an M60 is, so as marvel said if the damage was to be changed on these they might aswell just be removed