1. Click here to join our community discord server.

I don't have my stats lvl nor Premiuim items.. I need help getting them back.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dustin- ChrisRedfield, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Hi, I was lvl 165 with alot of buff's, Skills, And upgrades. I had alot of stuff fully upgraded as possible at the time, And I had 3 Premium Vending Machines. It was not displayed In My Inventory nor My Stats. I'm lvl 9. I was lvl 165 and Now I don't have nothing.. :( Please help. Thank you!

2. Nvm bout my lvl, All I want Is just my 3 Premium vending machines. I'll be happy. Please and thank you.

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Dustin you should take it easy, you are not the only player and your issues are not the only thing we have to do around here. I'm sure you've donated in the past but you can't expect us to all go run for you the minute you come back after being absent for a year.

Please PM me the order numbers of the vending machine, or the email address you've ordered them on and I'll check for you.

Thanks.

4. Sorrrrrrrrryyyy... Well anyway I can't remember, It was under my moms name. Lorrie Fischer. It was may of 2013. I had an Exp booster, and # premium vending machines. Will the name help?