1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Hi There

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by Bananasaur, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Bananasaur

Bananasaur Guest

Hi everyone! I joined the community.. yesterday and started playing because of Penguin asking me to play a few days ago. I have owned Left 4 Dead 2 for the longest time but it has been sat on zero play time since it was gifted. That changed when I played on the server and I ended up spending about 4 hours on Points Reloaded last night and it was pretty fun (but difficult ;-; ).

So yeah! My name is Tom, i'm 17 and currently in my first year of college and i'm living in England. I want to move out to America at some point and do some Game Development stuff.

Nice to meet you all!

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Kirito, is that you?

And welcome.. xD I hope you enjoy your stay.

3. MetallicA

MetallicA <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Welcome to MG :) :rockon:

4. Jack

Jack MG Donor

Hi there! You like violence? you wonna see me stick 10 inch tanks through my eye lids? :)

Welcome to MG dude :P

5. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Welcome! :wave:

6. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Welcome tom! i new you would love these servers once you got into them :D

7. tank

tank MG Donor

welcome
    [​IMG]

8. Bananasaur

Bananasaur Guest

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Yeahh I love Sword Art Online, I started reading the light novels since last year and waiting for new stuff sucks.

9. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

I assume you follow the other titles of this season too? xD You got MAL account?

10. Bananasaur

Bananasaur Guest

Nah I don't own an account there but i check it out. What are you following right now? ;o

11. erik

erik MG Donor

Hi, welcome to the community, ask if you need anything.

Thanks again for your donation.

12. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Welcome WELCOME WELCOME! Now that has been said thank you and enjoy your stay! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

Another person named Tom :P Welcome to the best community ever! Hopefully you will have a good time on the servers :)