1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Hello Everyone!!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by ThePaleMan, Jun 30, 2017.

1. ThePaleMan

ThePaleMan New Member

Hey guys, just joined the forum! Been playing left4dead for a while and I'm wondering if my save file would disappear if I changed my steam name? Would the server still recognize my save file?

2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hey, welcome to the forums man!

Changing your steam name does not make your current save for everything in terms of !cp disappear. mgftw should still recognize your save as it was before you left. Be sure to take note that alot has changed since you have left mgftw.

Be sure to get every upgrade,skill,buff that you don't have yet if possible (and only if you want to of cause :P). I'll assume you don't know about the 4 daily quests from !qt (the daily quests are reset everyday). In order to unlock them you first need to complete the Apocapolitics quest which can be taken from Will.

Take a look at !cp, pressing 8 to view the latest changelog or typing in !changelog command in the chat to view any changelogs from November last year.

ThePaleMan likes this.
  3. ThePaleMan

ThePaleMan New Member

Thanks a lot man! Cheers!

4. Chach

Chach MG Donor

Welcome to MG Paleman! :D

5. SL8TER

SL8TER Administrator Staff Member

Welcome .