1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Healing

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by @TEXAN, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @TEXAN

@TEXAN MG Donor

I was just called numerous names and cussed out,by a little pr#ck named sniperx EOP for healing him..All u people that are running whatever buff it is that u don,t want to be healed,NEED TO SAY SO at the beginning of the round or maybe think of adding a little dnh to ur name to let others know that u don,t wanna be healed.

2. TaLi

TaLi Guest

first day back and the first issue to come up is once again MF
    when the server fixing and updating and recovering of data is done, please adress these issues
    its really bringing out the worst in people

3. SniperX

SniperX Junior Member

Guess what Texan, i got healed numerous times by others but I was much more forgiving becos they aren't a douche like you.

U might not even rmb, but you pulled off quite a number of dick moves on me in the past and i would not be surprised if u will still heal me even if i said not to heal me.

Well I guess I reacted that why cos you are just who u are, someone who likes to screw up peoples game.

4. SniperX

SniperX Junior Member

And just to add on,

1) my health was FULL,
    2) NO ONE else around were saying they are B/W.

So I guess if YOU yourself needed to heal, you can just jolly well use the first aid on yourself.

Don't give me all the excuses about trying to heal the team and stuffs, using the first aid on yourself can achieve the SAME results, unless you are trying to beautify your own stats by using less first aid on yourself (which I highly suspect is the case).

5. @TEXAN

@TEXAN MG Donor

Spoken like a true jones decipial...the person I healed needed to be healed..u just happen to be in my zone..and its still no excuse for u to call people names and start actin like a little bitch..I,m sorry I healed u..belive me it won,t happen again or a defib u will be lucky I even pick u up.and points I could care less..There plenty of people here that know me and have played with me these past few years to know I,m not anything like u think I am.

6. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Guys, we are back not even a hour and instead of enjoying the game you start a verbal fight....draw your consequences and move on....

7. @TEXAN

@TEXAN MG Donor

I didn,t start shit..I was enjoying my game..but I,m not gonna just stand by and be cussed at...

8. SniperX

SniperX Junior Member

1) There's a very huge difference btw getting healed in the zone and getting healed physically w a first aid.
    2) The latter happened and I'm certain I wasnt screaming for help.

Yes thank you! I would very much appreciate that.

Yeah alright whatever. Can't be bothered.

Anyway, gonna move on. Cheers!

9. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Clan war! Clan war! Clan war! ;)

10. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Take it in private.

11. @TEXAN

@TEXAN MG Donor

OK That's 2 adim,s that have blown off a problem I'm trying to get addressed...I pay to play here...I don't have the exact figure but I've invested between 400.00-500.00 in my man, and 3 or so years time.You have never had any complaints or Bans on me.I do believe you have RULES against the harassment and name calling of players.so get of your asses and pull the log up and look what was said and punish sniperX for breaking the rules. or give me a portion of my money back and I will go play elsewhere.

12. @TEXAN

@TEXAN MG Donor

and yes I was worng to call sniper names in posts..and will take my punishment also

13. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

"I do believe you have RULES against the harassment and name calling of players.so get of your asses and pull the log up and look what was said and punish sniperX for breaking the rules."

"and yes I was worng to call sniper names in posts..and will take my punishment also."

So here we have a 'he did this and that, but I did it too' situation. Stop the bitching, enjoy the game. Not everyone on the internet is your friend and IRL we come across people that we simply can't get on with. Deal with it like everyone else does. It doesn't take much to realise that someone who you are most likely NEVER going to have to deal with personally in life should bother you with their opinion. You've cried the river, now build a bridge and get over it. Life is a blessing, don't let one person affect it :D

14. TaLi

TaLi Guest

its actually not even about letting someone affect you
    i was there while this happened and it was very unfortunate to watch
    and it isnt the first or last time someone behaves horribly to another player because they healed them
    its common to see people go b&w and then hide from the tank and get all that awesome exp for MFing
    also common that they die and ask to be deffibed
    seriously if people want to use this buff, no problem, but do change your name to DONT HEAL ME, otherwise dont bitch and call people names when they heal you
    i dont keep a notepad by my side with a list of people who dont want to be healed

15. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Read up to here and asked myself if it wasn't about letting someone affect you why has this guy been affected and written a post about it? Someone called him a name or 2 or 3 in a server.. it wasn't a traumatic, life changing experience.

16. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

• My response was to the both of you fighting in the thread, best to just sort it out in private if you wanna continue arguing.
    • If someone is harassing you, calling you names, take a screenshot! (Unless it's voice then record it or demo it..I do believe demos record voice....) I myself don't like banning players just because "well john said bob did this and that" We need the proof to back up the ban, it's not like we don't trust you. Hell, I've seen an admin help out and go through the chat log just to find the proof (which might take awhile depending on long ago it happened).
    • If you wanna suggest an idea, do it. Don't bring up the drama that occurred, just message an admin about that kind of thing.
    • Cookie?

17. TaLi

TaLi Guest

its awesome for you that u dont let these things get to you then
    but this isnt one random person arguing with another
    these are people who will most likely encounter each other again many many times in game, as we all know we play this daily and we are a community, even if we are IRL strangers

its sad to see players u come to know and like change their tone and behaviour over some exp.
    this server is known for being anti farming. its strange that this ability to farm unreal amount of exp has been given to players.

18. tank

tank MG Donor

I have similar problem with someone some time ago,'cos i healed him , that make me do after at i healed and pick up only my guild members and my steam friends, but it was wrong.
    I know you wanna do only good thing in game, but still we play with some crying kids so probably should let them die. But ist wrong to.
    Is it coop or versus teamwork is't part of game,that mean at you get healed sometimes if you like or not, if people dont like get healed they can go play somewhere else then.This is not one player game.
    And if people think only about cash and gems is to selfish against all team.

19. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

Just don't heal people, unless they are asking for it. Problem solved.

20. or only heal people below lvl100 (or whatever the level you get MF) cause obviously they do not have MF lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.