1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HonorCode, Oct 27, 2015.

1. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Happy Halloween!

Let the wild monster inside of you free! We will be hosting a special event from October 27th to november 3rd.

Event Objective:

Collect bloody candy to exchange it for special buffs and rewards. To obtain it, you must first defeat the Halloween Tank that is messing around a theater outside the mall. The tank attacked an importanty building that is used to store supplies, including pills, first aid kits, adrenaline shots, weapons, ammunition, projectiles and more. This means, that the market is unable to deliver items trough the !buy command on this area. You must embrace and kill the tank!

Tank Information:

-Name: Executioner (Alias: Halloween)
    -HP: 285K
    -Speed: 1.4 + 0.6 per 10% health loss
    -Normal Hit Interval: 1.0 - 0.05 per 10% health loss
    -Incap Hit Interval: 1.0
    -Level: 2125
    -Damage: 20HP
    -Incap Damage: 1200HP
    -Tier: 3

Description:
    It is believed that people who end up becoming one of these tanks had several psychological
    issues among anxiety and depression. Instead of being filled with rage, it displays joy and
    likes to give its victims slow deaths. The tank is able to manipulate the survivors brain by
    releasing a liquid that quickly becomes a gas, generally confused with rain. The tank is able
    to confuse its victims to the extend of driving them insane. Finally, when the tank gets
    bored of its victims, it executes them by dealing a extremly strong punch, destroying all
    their vital organs. This is why the tank is refered to as the Executioner tank.

Passives:
    -Fire Immunity: the tank is immune to fire.
    -Melee Damage Reduction: The tank shields 90% of total melee damage.
    -Fire rock: The rock can explode and will leave a trace of fire (Damage: 24HP/s).
    -Acid rock: The rock can explode and will leave a trace of acid.
    -Ice rock: The rock can explode and will slow down nearby survivors by 35%.
    -Confusion: The tank's punch will leave survivors confused and unable to see their teammates.
    -Mega Punch: The tank has a 10% probabilty of forcing survivors to drop their weapons on each hit.
    -Projectile Incinerator: Incinerates any heavy projectiles (grenades, molotovs, bottles) that go
    near the tank. It can also incinerate throwable traps.
    -Mute: The tank has no vocal chords and cannot emit noise.
    -Boomer Motivation: Increases nearby boomers basic stats to deal a lot of damage (Range: 2000)
    -Anti-Moustachio: Moustachio bless does not work while the tank is near (Range: 500)
    -Execution Spirit: The tank refreshes all its active cooldowns by 15 seconds on each survivor executed.
    -Desperation: When the tank reaches 5000HP, it increases its normal damage to 300HP, incap damage to 2400HP
    hit interval to 0.1 and speed to 2.5. Additionally, the tank becomes immortal for 55 seconds. Once that time
    passes, the tank will explode (similar to bomb tank) and die. With the tank's death, any remaining infected
    will die as well and no more will come attack the survivors. The tank loses all his other abilities on this
    state.

Actives:
    -Mind Trick: Scares the survivor by forcing allucinations and playing tricks to his mind. Does not damage.
    -Crow Attack: Sends crows flying into the air that will attack the survivors, aiming specially to
    their eyes. Damage: 60HP on cast, followed by 35HP/s during 5 seconds.
    -Organic Bomb: Plants candy-shaped bombs that explode if survivors get nearby. Damage: 50HP
    -Little Jokers: Spawns a "Joker Tank" that instantly disappears after 45 seconds.
    -Stand still: The tank deploys a square trap that will surround an area for 5 seconds. If
    a survivors ends up inside the trap and attempts to move away, he will receive 300HP damage.
    How to participate?

To participate in the event, all you have to do is suscribe to the collection linked at the bottom of this post and connect to the event server.

Who can participate?

To allow everyone to have chance to obtain candy we have modified the health of low level players:

-Players between level 1 and 90 will receive 800HP
    -Players between level 90 and 120 will receive 400HP

We hope you have fun in this special event we have prepared for you.

Suscribe to collection

Connect to server

2. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

gg boiz time to start the kick off halloween with the tanks, gonna be too busy collecting ingame candy to answer the door to give out real ones :P

3. XeroX

XeroX Junior Member

Hm Steam server browser says its offline and when i try to connect it directly (connect ip:port) it doesn't work either

4. they shutted it down because of a couple of internal errors

they is on the way to fix it

5. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

It's down for maintenance atm, couple of small things to fix, hopefully won't be much longer :)

6. XeroX

XeroX Junior Member

delete pls

7. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

was wandering im lvl 117 and i dont have the 400 hp, is it a bug or is there another requirement besides lvl

8. XeroX

XeroX Junior Member

maybe its possible to setup a 2nd or 3rd server with this event. server is 24/7 full and once the game bugs and you have to restart it after it has been killed and the round starts your place is instantly taken

9. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Fair enough, I added a EU one it's only Halloween once a year :)

51.254.188.195:27015 mgftw.com EU Halloween Event

10. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

if anyone is wandering how to connect to it, type steam://connect/51.254.188.195:27015 into your browser and hit enter

11. WeepingInuit

WeepingInuit Junior Member

Sometimes the medkits can spawn almost 50 more than intended, which causes people's pings to go up to 1000.
    We also need a reset as of 10 seconds ago on the US Halloween event server, as everyone has died and the game is still going.
    And my recommendation would be an Asia/HK Halloween server, but i doubt that'll happen.

12. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

we already have an EU server

13. soulcatcher2000

soulcatcher2000 MG Donor

I'm hasving trouble getting the new maps to load. I've been a subscriber but now when I can finally get on the server it crashes with a guts error. Please help any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I got up early before work just to play and now the game keeps crashing and I cant get on the server

14. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Make sure you are giving the game enough time to load the addons. Make sure the spinning 4 next to the addons option is not there before you jump to a game

15. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Just a reminder to anyone who forgot about last years rule, anyone caught exploiting tanks in any sort of way to make them stuck so they cannot move and you can just mow them down, will be banned for AT LEAST the duration of the event.

16. aangdhonz

aangdhonz Junior Member

Hello guys why i cant connect to the server
    I already subscribe and download two files above,
    always got error like this..

Please help,

Thanks.

17. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

Had the same error. Disable your other addons and it will work.
    The sound files of your other vpks conflict with the halloween files.

18. aangdhonz

aangdhonz Junior Member

Hey thank's man
    :smiley-signs051:
    Problem Solved

19. Roronoa_Zoro

Roronoa_Zoro Junior Member

Hi marvel I wan asking I done buying electric tank but I can't find them on buy menu on buy menu tank have
    1 normal tank 2 Para tank 3 clan tank 4 shaman 5 bloody 6 ice but I can't 😞 electric tank name can u help me about this problem thx

20. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

When i got this error i just resubbed the mgftw stuff and it worked