1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Greetings players!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by gordon ramsay, Sep 15, 2011.

1. gordon ramsay

gordon ramsay Member

Hey hey hey,

Well I completely forgot that I created an account one year ago, and I started to use it now... woaaaw great. Anyway just want to say hello to eveyone here and just want to let you know guys, you are awesome, specially those guys in the US vicious server that I play with for awhile now.
    About me well, if you don't know me, I'm the one who loves cats but don't even have one. I used to have "gordon ramsay" as my steam player name but I changed it to Antony, I know that's not very original, and I'm too lazy to think about another one anyway. I'm asian but born in France (great country but ppl suck over there). One movie that I love is Blade Runner, awesome movie, if you guys didn't see it yet, go watch it! Hmm what now? :/ oh yeah music stuff, love musics from 80s & 90s, like oldies stuff and jazz music.
    Well that's all for now I think.

Voili voilou as french guys say. :D

ps: my english sucks, so I'm sorry if some of you guys don't understand me. :(

2. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

Welcome to the forums!

Also, your English - perfect, better than some of my friends..

3. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Welcome!

And i love Hells Kitchen....:P

4. arg77

arg77 MG Donor

gordon ramsay? i remember you (marvelous gaming usa)...

now you are antony wow :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

5. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome :)

And yes Hell's Kitchen is nice, or Kitchen Nightmares or Masterchef USA :)

6. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Bienvenue

7. The Real Youngblood

The Real Youngblood Game Server Moderator

Hey Antony....Welcome. I'd say more but wouldn't want to "talk" too much. :)

8. gordon ramsay

gordon ramsay Member

Hey thx for your messages guys, I really appreciate it. :D And yeah I choosed "gordon ramsay" because I love his shows haha.

Well sorry about that... you wouldn't talk too much, in fact that will help me to improve my english. :)

9. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Ohai Antony ^^ long time no speak.

10. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

It's a good thing!

Yay, Antony you finally posted on the forums! Welcome!:W Please don't bitch slap me on here.

11. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

Oh that Antony!