1. Sickening Tank Scenario returns! More info here.

For the Boosted Morphine Buff Enhancement (POLL)

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by timkit, Jul 3, 2018.

?

For the Boosted Morphine Buff Enhancement...

1. Yes, have the Advanced Morphine Injector Buff also work with this Buff Enhancement

100.0%
  2. No, its already good enough with just the Morphine Injector Buff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. My response is in the post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

The Question in this forum thread is: should the Advanced Morphine Injector Buff be added onto the list of buffs that the Boosted Morphine Buff Enhancement works with?

Boosted Morphine Buff Enhancement Description:
    Buff enhancement for Morphine Injector. Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3HP/sec for 20 seconds.

If you wanted it to also work with the Advanced Morphine Injector Buff, add in there:
    <Also works on Advanced Morphine Injector>

Morphine Injector Buff Description:
    Heals 3 HP every 5 seconds while not being incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. The morphine injector cannot heal you if you are poisoned.
    <Incompatible with Advanced Morphine Injector Buff>

Advanced Morphine Injector Buff Description:
    Heals 1% of your missing health every 5 seconds while not being incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. The morphine injector cannot heal you if you are poisoned.
    <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff>
    <Coop Only>

The reason why I suggested this idea is because several buff enhancements such as Furious Ignition and Shared Excitement have both the normal and enhanced versions of buffs work with them. I figured why not add the enhanced version of Morphine Injector: Advanced Morphine Injector to the list of buffs that work with the Boosted Morphine Buff Enhancement.

Feel free to put your suggestions for this idea down below and vote in the POLL above if you want to :)

2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

I went ahead and enabled it to work with Advanced Morphine Injector as well.