1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Enhancher gone

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by ZombieGirl, Jan 15, 2017.

1. ZombieGirl

ZombieGirl Senior Member

Good afternoon,

I won an enhancher from the quest where you need to find a shaman brain and claw,i finished it somewhere a week ago and i recieved the enhancher as a reward. I was just checking my inventory and it seems to be gone,i cannot find it. Quite bummed as i wanted to save it for when i reach 215. Can anyone help me with this?

Greetings,Mandy

2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

You don't need an enhancer for level 215. Its only use is to get you from level 200 to level 201. Afterwards, you can freely reach level 220 with nothing to stop you from levelling.

As a note, did you use the enhancer to get from level 200 to 201? The enhancer is a single use item, but either way, it doesn't have any other purpose apart from the aforementioned use, so it's not that big of a loss.

3. ZombieGirl

ZombieGirl Senior Member

Ooh that is good to hear!No loss there then,so no problem.I did not use it to get to 201,i bought one years ago,to level up. Haven't been active for some years now so i still have enough leveling up to do. Thanks for the help,case closed for me :)