1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Diablo 3 Opening Cinematic

Discussion in 'Videos' started by szSteam_76561197982626873, Jan 23, 2012.

1. I hope some of the MG members are waiting on Diablo 3 this year so I though I would like to post the opening cinematic of the game :D

[video=youtube;Y9mUe5vHYzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9mUe5vHYzs[/video]

2. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

This make me remember when I played Diablo2 Lord of Destruction. I made a Hammer Paladin and used him as my #1 dueler and people kept saying I hack since I was so pro :P Then I finally found MG and I stopped playing haha

3. What did you do? Farmed the Secret Cow Level? LMAO

4. longjohn

longjohn Member

i'm actually been looking forward to this game. Blizzard stated their will be no monthly fee, so you can enjoy online gaming unlike WoW which I used to play but the constant monthly fee got bit old for me.

I've played diablo 2 for so long, I even had bot running for easy farming. (the good old days)
    I played as hammer paladin/zealer, but I got bored towards the end, not much was left to do, so I left. It was hard deleting my mule accounts and main characters, I still regard doing it.

5. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

LOL no haha and that doesn't even help much compared to Hell Baal haha. I just got to like lv 96, crushed most duel games, then people cry and say 'Hacker!!!!!!!!!' So then I found MG and I stopped playing. :P