1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Saferoom Door Open/Close Chat Text

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by botBot, May 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. botBot

botBot New Member

I made this suggestion because as there are so many people playing in a server, you don't know who is trolling the SR door,

by having a text to say who is the person who open and close will be a great help.

<someone> opened the door
    <someone> closed the door

where someone will be the name of the person who did it at the point in time.

2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

If these [PR] quotes were spammed into the chat, then it would take up unnecessary chat space. If added, I would rather delay this to once every 5 seconds for both at once.

Perhaps not necessarily the best idea, but it isn't a bad thing.

The best thing I'd see doing is increasing the amount of freeze bad status time on the person who's using the door spamming it like a troll, starting it at 10 seconds and increasing it by 5 seconds every time, up to a maximum of 30 seconds. They also can't block it since this freeze status bypasses all blocks and reduced duration, no matter what. If they can't stop trolling, then having an admin/mod on the server or any donor's vote kick will.

botBot likes this.
  3. botBot

botBot New Member

I'm not worried about chat spamming, because the person will get votekick probably. Else currently the troll will get away freely by playing with the door