1. Click here to join our community discord server.

DayZ Taviana 2.0

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by marvel, Jan 6, 2013.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Hi all,

We have a new Day Z server, Taviana map (620km2). You get G17 at spawn + GPS and NVG. There are 450+ vehicles in the map.

Here's the info:

213.247.35.41:2303 mgftw.com DayZ Taviana 2.0 [v1.7.4.4/build 100296/3DP/400+ Vehicles] [GPS/NVG/GUN] [UTC -4]

To whitelist visit: http://whitelist.mgftw.com

2. kasseta

kasseta Junior Member

3. marvel

I just wanted to make it different, little experimental. We can always adjust things later on :)

4. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Awesome server, and no whitelist so it's crowded.

5. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

For those that need more info.

You can get it via DayZ Commander, it's the top one in the updates list from dayztaviana.com that says v2.0 and the server is in EU with NO whitelist.

6. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Played it tonight with Marvel and Joerve and got into 4/5 gunfights tonight :)

7. Blackf00t

Blackf00t Guest

No Whitelist means hackers and cheaters again??? :?

8. marvel

Probably yes, although most hackers don't play Taviana.

Anyway this map is 3 times the size of Chernarus so we have to run it without whitelist to get it crowded. We can always re-enable it later on.

In the meantime we always monitor the game and db for hackers.

9. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

I played yesterday, and in that huge map i found someone... shotting me BTW :(

10. marvel

Ok guys when it got above 30+ several hackers joined the server so we're back to whitelisting.

11. Blackf00t

Blackf00t Guest

I really had a nice afternoon playing this map, without hackers,....but I think it's too "risky" when it gets very busy when you're not "whitelisting.

I'm really so tired of hackers/cheaters, that I rather play on a server with just a few players that are whitelisted, than on a busy server with the great certainty that you will be hacked within a few hours.....:alien:

But that's just my opinion....|:(

:P

12. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

It's the same whitelist? or we have get whitelisted for this separately?

13. marvel

Yes I agree 100% :)

@Javcube yes it's the same whitelist.

14. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Whitelister is off again, we are testing new anti hack stuff :)

15. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Update: whitelister is still off, the new anticheat stuff wasn't axctive all night by our mistake.

Starting from tonight i will start whitelisting people myself in the background (since lots of players have too much trouble with it). In case the whitelister will return, a lot of people will still be able to join (without knowing i whitelisted them).

Edit:
    - I will whitelist clans immidiately.
    - Normal players will be whitelisted if they are frequent players.

16. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Nice to read that... Yesterday we got choppers landing on Rabbit's head...

17. turbo_kev911

turbo_kev911 Junior Member

i have been playuing on this for the last 2 days and its great.. had the ospray last nite flying around and then crashed it in the main city ha, joining up with some of the guys from the site in a chopper, flew to a town where we crashed landed after taking fire. i was playing as alice and mr kevin... crazyrabbit was a great help last nite got my account sorted out and melchett told me to sign up... i also told some guys to sign up so hopefully we can play here again.... ps. i need white listing

18. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Turbo,

What is your nickname ingame? If you want to be whitelisted i need your GUID.

19. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

He plays as Mr.Kevin

20. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Thanks!

Kevin you are whitelisted.