1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Custom COOP server (Info + Download)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik MG Donor

I'll do it in a bit. I have to eat and have been online all damn day and night lol.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

I correct myself, we do not register event servers with HLX. Sorry man,

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Is the custom coop actually an event server though? I figured it was here to stay.

Reason I ask this is because I think adding it to HLstatsX will increase its popularity (as well as fixing the weird Dead Before Dawn fail map switch), since there aren't many people on.

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Good point, I added it to HLStats :)

5. Aslan

Aslan MG Donor

No Ones Play That Custom Sever.. Why Don't You Combined To PR?

6. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Not sure about the meaning of your question, but it is a PR server. Custom campaign servers are naturally less popular than main ones, but this one has had people!

7. Bostondunn

Bostondunn Guest

The server seems to be awfully empty nowadays, though before it was populated. It seems people seems more intrigued to play on the main [PR] server, rather than on the Custom Coop server. I honestly didn't see anything wrong with custom coop. as it was quite fun and there were more obstacles and infected plus longer chapters.

8. XeroX

XeroX Junior Member

The issue is simply that either the maps crash or that finales dont end and noone can change the map by vote.

9. Bostondunn

Bostondunn Guest

I think it still occurs on most custom maps finales, at Day Break for example the game crashes at the finale for some reason when it shouldn't.

10. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

One thing I found out (the hard way) is that on some maps, for some reason, using Health Dispenser will flat out crash your, and I think everyone else's game.

11. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Yep mute, I noticed on the Military Industrial Complex II finale if you health dispense, everyone or almost everyone crashes.

Dead Before Dawn DC Fixed version - Finale Works
    Urban Flight - Finale Works
    Warcelona - Finale Works
    Detour Ahead - Finale Works
    Crash Bandicoot: The return of Dr. Cortex - Finale Works
    Journey to Splash Mountain - Finale Works, but takes you to the 1st map instead of Left 4 Mario. Maybe put this map last in the rotation.
    Left 4 Mario - Finale Works
    Military Industrial Complex II - Finale Works (Health Dispenser crashes finale)
    Urban Underground - Finale Works
    Day Break - Finale Works

DeadCity II - Broken Finale
    Death Aboard 2 - Broken Finale
    Dead Echo 2 - Broken Finale
    Diescraper Redux - Broken Finale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.