Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Commonly Asked Questions about MG Store Orders

Discussion in 'Marvelous Gaming Store' started by erik, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik Senior Member

This is a list of some FAQ's regarding MG Store orders:

1.) I placed my order, why haven't I received it?

Orders have to be manually processed. ETA is usually "within 24 hours." Most orders are credited almost immediately or within a couple hours.

2.) What can I do to help speed up the order process?

At the very least, tell us your in-game name; it helps more to go to "Statistics," (HLStatsX) and find your STEAM_ID in the 1:234567 format.

3.) I earned a Store item in a quest. I want to give it to my friend; how do I do that?

You don't; unless the store item has an order # attached to it, items can't be gifted.

4.) How do I buy items for someone else? Can I buy a Donor account for someone else?

You can buy anything for anyone you want. All you have to do is use the NOTES section of the order... Example:

"Please transfer X to Steam ID 1:234567 and give the MG Premium Account to 2:345678."

It is not difficult to buy for others; just tell us how you want it distributed.

5.) How do I contact the Store regarding my order?

store@mgftw.com

It is not necessary to start a thread for things you have not immediately received, or every time you place an order.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.