1. PR Update - Clan fortress, Torn Love ticket drops and more! Info here

2. NEW: Unlimited rates for all servers!

3. NEW: mgftw Mobile Apps! Read about it here

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Commonly Asked Questions about MG Store Orders

Discussion in 'Marvelous Gaming Store' started by erik, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik Senior Member

This is a list of some FAQ's regarding MG Store orders:

1.) I placed my order, why haven't I received it?

Orders have to be manually processed. ETA is usually "within 24 hours." Most orders are credited almost immediately or within a couple hours.

2.) What can I do to help speed up the order process?

At the very least, tell us your in-game name; it helps more to go to "Statistics," (HLStatsX) and find your STEAM_ID in the 1:234567 format.

3.) I earned a Store item in a quest. I want to give it to my friend; how do I do that?

You don't; unless the store item has an order # attached to it, items can't be gifted.

4.) How do I buy items for someone else? Can I buy a Donor account for someone else?

You can buy anything for anyone you want. All you have to do is use the NOTES section of the order... Example:

"Please transfer X to Steam ID 1:234567 and give the MG Premium Account to 2:345678."

It is not difficult to buy for others; just tell us how you want it distributed.

5.) How do I contact the Store regarding my order?

store@mgftw.com

It is not necessary to start a thread for things you have not immediately received, or every time you place an order.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.