1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Candy Lost

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Aslan, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aslan

Aslan MG Donor

What Happen?? Yesterday I Have 23 Candy And Now Turn Into 4??
    Can You Give Me Back??

2. erik

erik MG Donor

What is your in-game name?

We handled a lot of farm/exploiters on the HW server today. I've written about this in several places.

If you were part of that team, then you would have seen both of my in-game warnings. As soon as I left, they continued to cycle the exploit over & over. If gamers earn 2,000+ gems in one day and 30+ candies, it's highly suspect. I, myself, as well as a full team of 215's and veteran gamers/admins did not even earn 10% of that after playing for hours.

JUST the candy prizes won't roll back. Again, plz let me know your in-game name so we can figure out why this happened.

I will be honest and direct about what's going on. I talked to HC and Marvel about this, and the 3 of us agree 100% that ANYONE on the exploit/farm fest 100% REVOKES AND FORFEITS their earnings. Honestly, anyone who is banned (non-perm) and who still has their levels is VERY lucky... if it continues or repeats itself in any way, we're going to just remove their PR stats and they can start over at level 1.

We refuse to allow some cheaters to ruin this for everyone else.

So, plz provide some details and I'll happily outline why they were removed. I hope you weren't part of this.

3. Aslan

Aslan MG Donor

STEAM_0:0:44828260
    Splinter [?.?]
    I'm Not Part Of This. I'm Just Came And They Bug, Glitch Or Whatever. (I Thought The Bug Has Been Close With Fence)

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

There is no way with the hours we already put in this every day that we are going to restore any lost candy on top of that.

I'm gonna close this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.