1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Can you unkos as infected?

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by Lord Varys, May 17, 2014.

1. Lord Varys

Lord Varys Junior Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to this so sorry if something it's wrong.
    Anyway, I was wondering if it's okay for an infected to unkos a fellow infected that has been already kos. This happened yesterday, I kosed an infected and then he killed me, however a fellow inf tried to unkos him saying he did nothing and I was wrong. After the round finished she told us she could do this because it wasn't in the rules, she said you can't kos somebody as inf, however you can unkos your fellows. Now, I believe this shouldn't be allowed, for instance it will create chaos, every infected will create an excuse and try to unkos an already kos infected making the effort of someone who find out who was infected worthless. Please admins, do something about this, and if necessary apply it to the rules. Thank you. :D

2. Jost

Jost Game Server Moderator

you can lie as inf... means you can say "Player xyz (fellow inf) did nothing, don't kill him!"
    if you UNKOS in chat a KOS from another player, it will be very suspicious in my eyes... and i only believe UNKOS from players who KOSed that guy...

My position to KOS guys: "A KOS is a KOS, an UNKOS is only possible from the same guy"

3. Ampelius

Ampelius MG Donor

Hello. I think as an infected, you can defend your fellow infected teammate who has been KOS-ed by a survivor by saying things such as
    "he didn't plant the C4"
    "he didn't broke the barricades"
    "he stepped on a mine"
    "he killed a hunter"
    You can bullshit to your heart's content to defend your infected teammate.

BUT

I don't think it is alright to say "un-kos [PLAYER]" when playing as an infected to defend your fellow infected teammate.
    Because by right, infected shouldn't be saying "kos" at all.

Just my opinion. :)

4. erik

erik MG Donor

This is the rule.

Only the person who initiates a KOS can veto it.