Buff Idea: Pet Spitter Buff (POLL)

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by timkit, Oct 24, 2018.

?

About the Pet Spitter Buff, would it be a good idea to implement within a future update?

1. Yes, I think it would make a great support buff to have around :D

83.3%
  2. Nah, we have enough pets to care for... No need for a Spitter Pet :(

16.7%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. My response is in the post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hey guys, timkit here with another buff idea for the Pet Spitter Buff, I talked about this idea with @Gemini so we both came up with it xD

Pet Spitter
    Allows you to spawn a spitter pet that will seek and heal survivors. The pet will heal 2 HP every 0.1 seconds with its spit and can only be spawned once per map. The spit cooldown is 4 seconds.
    <Spawnable in the !buy menu>
    <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned>
    <Cannot have more than 2 pets out at once>
    <✖ VS>

EDIT 1: Lowered the spit cooldown from 6 seconds to 4 seconds.

This was an idea for another pet buff based on the Spitter Special Infected, seeing that we only had the Pet Buff for the Charger Special Infected so far. Hope you guys like it, leave your thoughts below and feel free to vote in the poll above!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Gemini likes this.
  2. Wes [Ω]

Wes [Ω] MG Donor

I have another idea Tim. How about a pet Witch that will heal you within a certain range if your health is below 500?

3. Pacman

Pacman New Member

good idea..but we alrdy hve cupid arrow..just add the benefits and no need to create the buff..btw pet charger really useless..hope can hve buff enhancement for pet charger..such as will increase pet HP to 1k+, if pet dead = can respawn within 2-3min(cooldown) and pet wil regen hp 10-15/sec..