1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Banned for Hack#3??

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by szSteam_76561198033881677, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Well as you know ive been playing for a few days now with a group of friends, but just 15min ago while scoping over a friends car while he tried to find gear i was apparently banned for "Hack #3". me and a friend did kill a guy and loot his body not long before so im not sure if i may have picked up a weapon that had been hacked into the game or something. Please if possible can i be unbanned from the server, i will leave my user ID, thanks - Mick.

My player ID is - 27001094

2. I can confirm this

Me and Mick (Raeis) started off where we logged off last and made our way through the barracks nearby and then moved on to the nearest town. This is where we found player "Dante" (I know this because he spoke in side chat after we killed him) Raeis moved into the church where we saw Dante last and I moved into the nearby apartment blocks for covering fire. It was there where I saw Dante at the back at the church, using my M16 (not sure what type it was, just norrowing it down as an M16) ACOG, I shot Dante in the head. We then both took the 2 ghillies suits that were on the body, the DMR and the Coyote Backpack, then moved on to make our way to the car where our friend had died. Then once we had got there and we had stayed put for atleast 15 minutes, scoping out the car. Raeis was AFK (using the little boys room) and was banned for Battleye Hack #3. There is nothing I feel he has done wrong, he was completely legit.

3. erik

erik MG Donor

Please appeal to JorisK (type it like that);

You can go to "Quick Links," (above the chatbox in green,) then
    "View Site Leaders," click on Joris' name, then "send private message.

He checks daily. He will straigthen you out.

Thanks,

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

This was probably a false positive, I could see 2 entries in the banlist with BEC : BattlEye Hack #3.

I removed both of them, one of them is probably yours and you should be able to connect again :)

5. Thanks Marvel I can connect again, thank you very much for the help it is much appreciated from you and erik :)

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Thanks, Marv

7. erik

erik MG Donor

Closing per user request

8. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

One of the many false hack detections :)

Expect more to follow :)

Good to see this got solved, many thanks all :)

9. Hey again guys i logged on today and after 10min i was banned for hack #3 again, i was sitting waiting for my friend to meet me and as he got there i was banned. Any chance of resolving this again please? Many thanks- Mick (Raeis)

10. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

That's weird, any specific action you did? I removed it again, system doesn't like you ;)

11. nope, all i did was spawn where i logged, waited for my friend, we were about to set off but i got banned haha, thanks again marvel :)