1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[Attention] Screenshot of your unique id!

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by HonorCode, Oct 5, 2011.

1. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

It is now possible to check your Unique Id with the !cp command. This unique id is provided by Valve's Steam system and is the same for all the games you have purchased on steam. We use this id, to track your progress.

This unique id will be never changed, unless you create a new steam account.

In case, for some reason, you decide to switch your account, we are able to transfer the old progress to the new account only if you are able to provide us with a screenshot of the unique id, showed on !cp.

For any special transactions, such as Store order processing, prize claiming or any other activity, we will use this steam id and having a screenshot of it, will save you a lot of time in the future.

Take the screenshot, save it somewhere on your computer, and you (and us) will sleep well tonight :)

Thanks for your attention

2. Bonekeep

Bonekeep Guest

Nothing more important than good sleep!:sleep:

3. kuko

kuko MG Donor

Hi everyone, I'm buying for a new copy of steam L4D2, and need to know how do I move my old data, I have several screenshots of my old control panel, that person I have to talk to do this? I am a regular player and I would not lose all my lvl, skills, guild, etc..Thank you very much!

4. WeeJocky

WeeJocky Game Server Moderator

Post in this thread with the information outlined in the first post:
    http://mgftw.com/showthread.php/4704-Support-I-have-bought-the-game-and-my-stats-need-a-transfer