1. Click here to join our community discord server.

"Assasin tank"

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by ?z???[??L], Nov 23, 2013.

1. ?z???[??L]

?z???[??L] Guest

"Assasin Tank"

Is invisible on the spawn for 50 seconds

When low health is invisible to flashlights and everything(Will make no noise on hit)

can call supreme hunters as reinforcements

Special moves:Leaving a smoker cloud (A LOT OF Smoker cloud so the person in the cloud cannot see) damaging survivor every 5 seconds 50 damage

If the tank hits survivor from behind the survivor isn't able to move will get poisoned for 8 seconds

If the survivor meeles the tank(From front),tank will gain health and steal the survivors adrenaline/pills

While death will get revived as a avarage tank with 10k health

The rock throwen by assasin tank will chase survivors like a missile and on hit leaves acid and explosion

When tank hits a incapitated survivor will make no sound

Supreme hunters: 4k health 80 damage to the survivors unable to push.

Grenade launcher will make the tank stumble, if the tank ignites will stop burning after 50 seconds,Oxygen tank can make the assasin tank dizzy(Unable to move hit or other things) and is able to be meeled.

Tank can drain health from back stabs (Back hits.)

The tank has a %1 chance to drop 10 broken loots.

Loot:(Leave it in the comments how much loot you want from the Assasin Tank.)

Idea ends here.

2. ?z???[??L]

?z???[??L] Guest

Didn't meant to put "):" i mean't to put "("

3. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Unfortunately there is already a tank named assassin tank, fortunately it seems you haven't met him yet. He is one mean son of a gun :p

4. Kakarot

Kakarot Senior Member

I wish someone would come with a good idea for some kind of blizzard tank. Opposite to fire, it can have the capability to freeze survivors for 10 seconds or something like that.

5. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Or a shockwave tank (electric shocks that discontrol your character), or a Troll Tank, or Tsunami Tank (C&C RA3 reference) or a Bill Tank (Dead Bill turns into a tank and the original characters have low damage on him).
    :D

6. ?z???[??L]

?z???[??L] Guest

I AM ALL UPSET RIGHTNOW I THINKED FOR 5 HOURS AND I GET THIS!

7. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Assassin Tank from what I've seen it do so far... in the 30 seconds of being alive.

- Spits out witches that are on fire
    - Teleports a lot more than the Shaman
    - Has 99,999,999 HP on spawn
    - Moves faster than any other tank
    - One hit incap, 2 hit kill

I've only lasted about 30 seconds vs this tank because you're not meant to fight it, but run away. Unfortunately each time I've met it I've been on the Sacrifice map where you let the tank out of the train, which has always been where the Assassin
    spawns for me.

8. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Don't let this let you down.. Keep it up!!

9. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Join versus, lots of troll tanks :P

10. erik

erik MG Donor

The Decay Tank:

Literally, a slimy, smelly, pus-oozing, black and yellow and gray mottled heap of shifting mass. Because of it's airborn disease-producing pathogens (among other things,) it will have a noticable toxic smoke around it. The flesh-burning toxic smoke cloud has a catnip-like effect for other Special Infected (they are almost summoned by it's presence.)

It would be markedly slow and already-dying, but you have to avoid the cloud and fight it's minions (and avoid its seepage) to get to it.

A cool, doable feature would be some sort of small music clip or something ominous that announces the event as the toxic cloud looms nearby the advancing survivors.

11. tank

tank MG Donor

[​IMG]:)