1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Admin Ban GameHack #88

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by piiisch, Jun 25, 2013.

1. piiisch

piiisch Junior Member

got banned again. :/ last time for satchel charges, this time for ... ? dont know. all i did was join, choose the gender of my character, and switch to global chat and say "hey all".
    then i tabbed out because i was oviously a newspawn and wanted to check my location on http://dayzdb.com/map/taviana when i tabbed back in i got kicked.

as its an admin ban, i think this is the right place to ask: what happened??

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like automated ban to me..

You should talk with Marvel or Jorisk or wait untill they see this thread.

3. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Could you give me your GUID piiisch?

4. piiisch

piiisch Junior Member

hey joris! i wish i could. i get a global ban now. cannot even get into the lobby of any server i tried. to get my guid. or is there another way? i´m furious.

5. piiisch

piiisch Junior Member

im lx ingame, btw. i´m a friendly player and i´ve been only playing this server for weeks now.

edit: found my guid in dayz commander settings.. -> dafd60a237b51bfa717b7f2faa991787

6. Stefeman

Global ban is handed out by BE. Not us.

Have you ran any gamehacks? injected any dll's, or attached programs to the game?

Do you have software "Cheat Engine" installed?

7. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Hi lx,

No idea what GameHack #88 is but i unbanned you.

It may be possible your key got stolen because you installed some 'DayZ stuff' and your key now got replaced by a banned one. If it got stolen, the best thing to do is buy a new one at Bohemia since there are a lot of illegal sites that sell stolen keys.

Keep us updated.

8. Stefeman

About the global ban, best way to get information would be contacting Battleye customer support via email.

- Include your full CD-key and Global ban ID which would look like this: "BattlEye: Global Ban #xxxxxx" to the email.

You can reach them from here: [email protected]

9. piiisch

piiisch Junior Member

thx for the unban, and thx for the hint with the battleye contact!

i didnt install any dayz stuff or use any additional program of sorts. :( i was ingame and all was fine. i just opened up firefox and loaded the website (see above) to see the map. thats all!

i´ll get in contact with battleye and see you guys on your server soon. pretty busy in real life atm. :(

10. Hakim

Hakim Member

Yo Lx, that really sucks man. I hope you can find a way to solve this problem. The most important things are already said. So good luck and hopefully we we Will meet zoon on our server.

send from a mobile device.