1. Click here to join our community discord server.

A wild Timelord appeared.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by TheDoctor, Dec 7, 2013.

1. TheDoctor

TheDoctor MG Donor

Hey folks.

[​IMG]

In case you didn't notice, I'm a Doctor Who fanatic. I've been playing on the MG servers a lot recently and I've donated small amounts here and there to get me some cool stuff on the server. :L

Just thought I'd say hi considering you'll be seeing a lot of me in the coming days/ weeks/ months/ years/ centuries and even THE PAST. ;)

I'm nothing special when it comes to pure L4D. I mean, I used to play on the Xbox version and even accumulated ALL the achievements for both 1 and 2 on there until I took a move to PC. Least to say, the PC is much better for gamer's needs, especially when you consider Microsoft's customer care on Xbox LIVE. Did you even know the UK servers for L4D1 and 2 on Xbox are STILL down and have been for well over a year now? Maybe even two, who knows. That's how little they care. xD

Anyway, I'm getting side tracked. I'm your casual young man who loves to go around and pretend he's the Doctor. I own many screwdrivers and even a full replica of all David Tennant's costume. (Yes, even the coat. >:)). I like many other things other than gaming and all that but if I were to sit and detail all the little things I like, we'd be here all day. :L

So without further ado... Hello! See you on the server.

[​IMG]

-TheDoctor

-Josh

2. erik

erik MG Donor

Very fun gamer, knows how to work some really funny PRCO vocalize commands.

Welcome, Josh, ask if you need anything!

Happy gaming,

3. tank

tank MG Donor

welcome

4. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcomee! :W

5. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome! :D

6. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Welcome. :wave:

7. Scorpion

Scorpion Banned

Welcome to the forums :)

8. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Nice to see new players introducing themselves. Now you've found MG, say goodbye to friends, pets, family, life.. You belong to MG now. :)

9. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Welcome,

If you have a kitten, it can come with you...

10. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Welcome dude! Hope to play with ya soon bro!

11. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Welcome to the forums man! Hope you stop by versus sometime so I can give you a friendly beating ;)

12. TheDoctor

TheDoctor MG Donor

I will look forward to it. :L

13. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums :) Hope you have a good time both here and in-game