1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

A new Event for the Sever

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by Gavin, Sep 22, 2017.

?

Are you agree with me

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gavin

Gavin New Member

A suggestion for the new event.
    The anniversary celebration event for like the establishment of MG.
    Which this thread is the only thing I can date back to ,since no one else remember the correct date for the first time this sever went online.
    With this event everyone on the sever can remember when MG is born.
    Can it be a new event for this sever??
    Plz leave some comment about it lol.

2. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

3. Shaikh Nedab

Shaikh Nedab Active Member

i guess only marvel can lift the suspense. well master it's time to know how old the server is @marvel

4. Horama

Horama MG Donor

I delete my old account and post ( mute as request ) starting september 2010 on this forum , my most ancient post .
    It's a good idea , good for community

5. timkit

timkit MG Donor

I joined these forums back around in June of 2015 and was active since the beginning of that year on the servers itself. However sometime during 2014 while I was playing another RPG mod on left 4 dead 2, I ended up knowing about mgftw since joining a points reloaded server when I had joined the group for it. Oh yeah and I remember the first map that I played on was c2m1. No kidding either.

I say an anniversary event is a good idea if the admins happen to have the time, money and coding for it, not to mention the patience for us and for them too.

Marvel or any other admin, say you know the approximate date or month in 2010 which mgftw was founded? I asked that in the forums chatbox and none of you seemed to give an answer to it, just wondering if you knew.

Chach likes this.