1. Click here to join our community discord server.

3 Ideas for Co-op/Versus

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by ?z???[??L], Nov 22, 2013.

1. ?z???[??L]

?z???[??L] Guest

Idea 1:

"Spitter tank"

The spitter tanks special abilities is: Able to spit,Able to call spitters,Able to do damage over time to the survivor who got hit from the spitter tank (Just like the acidic claws skill for spitter),When hitting a incapitated survivor can spawn acid by the chance of %35 Heres my first idea!

Idea 2:

"Moustachio toaster"

Its a buff that gives a chance to player which can get 10 sec invulnerable to everything (Only the player which have bought the "Moustachio toaster" buff can see toasters, if theres more than 1 people has the same buff they can see it.)

Idea 3:

3 Buffs!:

"Spawn as drainer tank buff"
    "Spawn as bomber tank buff"
    "Spawn as metalized tank buff"

The player is allowed to spawn as these tanks!

Heres all of my ideas hope you all guys like it!

2. TaLi

TaLi Guest

idea 1: spit is already too much in both coop and vs so i would never want to see more of it anyway
    idea 2: didnt quite understand what the idea is
    idea 3: these tanks work in coop because coop SI dont have the buffs or skills that SI human players have in vs, if u combine these tanks' abilities with a strong team of highly buffed SIs then its essentially game over as soon as such a tank spawns, and thats not really fun

3. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Let's summarize this:
    - Spitters are already way too OP.
    - Don't we already have guardian moustachio? Or is this guardian moustachio combined with some toaster visibility buff?
    - Drainer tanks are featured in clan wars, metalized tanks would die fairly quick on versus (come on, who doesn't find a random molly lying about? Or even a fireworks crate from the buy menu). Bomber tanks wouldn't do shit either because of the buff which makes it impossible to die from one..

4. klarnetbass22

klarnetbass22 Member

1. I hate spitters and anyway shamans eave spitter goo after rock throw
    2. 1st I want full luck and gem toasters back
    3a. Bomber tank is time based so with tank limit its like throwing tank away
    3b. Drainer tanks would be too strong to play in versus with their ability to reduce health without attacking, this could be used to kill survivors in the safe room through doors and walls
    3c. In versus molotovs are only for 6 bounty so killing metallized tanks would way to easy.