1. Click here to join our community discord server.

2 Starting defibs.

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Traxx, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Traxx

Traxx MG Donor

I have an idea that what if there will be starting 1 defib or 2 defibs in every map.

2. szSteam_76561198049914430

szSteam_76561198049914430 Last Online: 39 hrs, 42 mins ago

Funky Brother and Alex (oceandriver) would love that option lol.

and avilroad....... and Stoned...(tell me if i forgot someone =P)

3. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Whats about me?
    More defibs more fun

4. Ping

Ping Guest

I agree with this. :D

5. TehJamsiJK

TehJamsiJK MG Donor

Support. There should also be a gnome in the starting room for fun if somebody wanted to challenge themself and carry it to the end without dying, or could be a simple solution to that buff that doesn't work (for when it does work, of course)

6. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Yeah, what about ME?! Many times in the Dead Center Finale I defibbed over 15 dead bodies!

7. zackno

zackno MG Donor

I like Traxxs idea. But when I can afford the negotiator buff, I may also defib more than 2 people a round. Till then I need the rest of my bounty for mollys and Pillzzzz!

8. dikew

dikew Member

I agree too. Most of the times when I play on expert in the beginning of map when there is a witch around someone will startle her and get his teammate killed when there is no bounty enough to buy a defibs

Sent from my Sony Xperia SP using Tapatalk 4

9. I disagree.
    If there is a defib or two at every start of the saferoom, the "startling witch" issue would only worsen, and possibly, also more team-killing occurrences.
    Appreciate the idea though. Good intentions, unfortunately with bad results.

10. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Besides if you play with the chicken she drops dfibs in the saferoom at the end of every round.

11. Penguin

Penguin Guest

not just chicken i notice a lot of people doing this, normally if i have enough bounty for defibs i spend it on them.

12. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Oh wow, this thread's a year old. Man, I remember the good old times when the finale could go on forever and people just kept buying defibs, the tanks survived for the entire round and it was just so crazy. I kinda miss that :(

Someday, I hope there will be a versus event where they bring this back for a day or two.