1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Which game/s will be better or sell more copies?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Raised in Hell, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

BF3 VS COD MW3 ????

And

PES 12 VS Fifa 12 ????

If you were to buy one from each, which one would you buy? Don't say i will buy both or i would buy bf3 and mw3 .. Pick one from bf3/mw3 and pes 12/fifa 12 ...

2. Pessego

Pessego Guest

COD over BF3, no doubts whatsoever here. As for PES and FIFA, I've got to say I'm a PES fan, so, I would probably pick PES.

3. Mw3 ------I have pre-purchase it :D

And

PES 12 in Latinoamerica , FIFA 12 in all over the world------i wont buy any of them....

4. fatal precision

fatal precision Junior Member

BF3, MW3 looks like MW2, just with more guns and different maps.

5. joerve

joerve Senior Member

MW3 will sell better although BF is a much better game.

6. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

Have to go with BF3, definitely.

7. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

CoD just seems more of the same with every release. MW2 is the last CoD I played but didn't finish it.

8. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

MW3 is gonna be full of kids.. I'll go with BF3 all though i love Modern Warfare storyline. (Soap, Captain Price, etc..)

If i bought MW3 i would do only the singleplayer.. so it would be waste of money..

9. Ami-Lilian

Ami-Lilian MG Donor

Me and my boss was talking about this last week, but as of right now mw3 has more pre orders then bf3.

10. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I'm thinking of buying mw3 over bf3 myself coz i have bfbc2 and i dont even play it but i couldn't play black ops properly.. I got VAC for black ops coz when it came out, it sucked on PC so i got pissed off and got aimbot :smash: