1. Click here to join our community discord server.

US server update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Aug 10, 2012.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I'm sorry it takes so long for the new US servers to come online, it's just the host provider taking their time and there's not much I can do about it. I've been pushing them with numerous support tickets every single day to get these servers online ASAP. I mean they have been delivered three days ago and it's just a matter of putting them in a rack and put a plug in them so idk what's going on, they must be busy or something.

There's good news though because I already have the new IP ranges for US and while I was scanning them I noticed one server that's already online and accessible so I expect everything to be online tomorrow, just before the weekend. I'm 99% sure, I'm just waiting for the confirmation which should arrive anytime soon.

So yes I know it takes a long time and I know you have been wondering why but believe me once they're there it's gonna be worth it, I promise ;)

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Good things takes time :P

3. marvel

One server, game server, is online and installing it right now. Web server will probably take one more day :)

4. PurplePuppet

PurplePuppet Guest

Thanks Marvel :smiley-happy014:

5. marvel

Both servers have now been delivered and are up and running. All that's needed is installation, however they forgot to connect one of the servers to a network uplink, so I can't install it until it has a network connection. That should be fixed hopefully tonight which mean I can start installation of both servers tomorrow morning first thing.