1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Updates on several stuff

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Feb 10, 2012.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Hi all,

Just wanted to post some updates on a couple of things.

ASIA server

First of all, the Asia server, as you noticed it is down. The problem with the server provider was that their payment system didn't work so the bill for the server couldn't be payed through Paypal.

I've sent several tickets the past weeks to get the issue fixed then they told me it was fixed so tried to pay again, still no good so then they cut the server off due to non-payment and charged us $50 for reinstating it. I didn't agree of course and now they disabled our account, so I need to be looking for a new Asia server. I'll do that this week.

HLStatsX

HLStatsX should be working again, for some reason the firewall was blocking hlstatsx connections which should be fixed now after a firewall restart.

BF3

For Battlefield 3 the auto-admin wasn't working because Proconn was down, this should now be fixed.

That's it I think for now :)

2. WeeJocky

WeeJocky Game Server Moderator

Cheers for the update, especially HLStatsX, people can stop compaining about it now (and move on to complaining about something new) :P

3. Zero

Zero MG Donor

very nice updates, thanks marvel.

4. Ami-Lilian

Ami-Lilian MG Donor

Thanks for the update marvel, can't wait for the Asian servers to open back up.