1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Update on brazil servers

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by joerve, Jun 8, 2011.

1. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Unfortunately we arent able to find a decent brazilian server, so we will stop searching for now until we find a solution for this problem.

2. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

I really miss them.
    Used to play all time there, but now it's okay, I have being playing on USA or EU, but the lag makes me kinda sad.

3. Emersoon

Emersoon Junior Member

Ooh No !

4. SauloKun

SauloKun Junior Member

Servers serve only if the U.S? In Brazil it will not serve?

5. joerve

joerve Senior Member

If you want a good connection (european type or US type) in brazil you have to pay like 500$ a month. Thats a little too much.

6. Oh, that's very sad =\\

7. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

500$ a month? We need more rich kids playing on the MG servers.

8. Dragon

Dragon MG Donor

But this rich kids should be from South America and I think there's no enough donors from South America. Apart from that $500 is too expensive.

We have to say Thanks to MG for gave us 2 months full of fun to all South American players, and i hope we can enjoy again a server located here.

Thanks.

9. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Yeah we are keeping are eyes open if something good comes along

10. has marvel checked that one i've shown him?

11. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I did, they just confirmed they're hosting from the USA.

12. Scoep

Scoep Member

13. marvel

14. profyler

profyler Member

Sadest news in 2011....:(

15. profyler

profyler Member

16. marvel

Argentina has even worse connections than Brasil. No way in the world I'm gonna pay 500 reais for a server like that, for that kind of money you can rent a monster server in the US or EU with a gigabit connection and a quadcore xeon cpu.

I did some googling on the subject, and everybody's advice is to stay away from Brazilian host companies. They are way too expensive, the lines are very bad or they go broke.

17. I've played on the lotto yesterday.. the results come tomorrow (R$ 40.000.000,00). If I win, i'll buy an ubber computer and host it for us, i promise :D

wish me luck hahaha

18. Dragon

Dragon MG Donor

lol, Good luck Lass, I hope you win the lotto. otherwise we have to understand that marvel is doing his best to find a solution.

By the way my ping in LA servers is even better than BR servers. I suggest you to play there for now.