1. Click here to join our community discord server.

unlimited gems bug. Important!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by joerve, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Lately I was informed about a gems bug. Some people seem to have unlimited gems in their !inv.

I looked in mysql and there are about 30 people with gems in their inventory.

Could the people with unlimited gems plz reply in this topic so we can fix it?

I know that you are thinking, Im not going to say anything when I have unlimited gems, Im not crazy! . All I can say about is this, It is very easy to find out if you are gembugusing by opening the serverchatlog and through some other stats so there is no point in keeping silent.

You can keep the upgrades you already have if you reply in this topic and we will fix the bug.

If you keep silent you run the risk of being banned or downgraded if we find out you are still using this bug :) and I realllly
    dont wanna go that far.

2. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

does the bug only applies to ppl who bought their gems? (going to !inv ) or it also applies to the gems being on the !cp menu?

3. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

How is it unlimited? would it show ? or will the count not go down when used?

4. joerve

joerve Senior Member

It only involves gems in !inv, not in the CP

5. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Ok then, so no problem by me. i don't have gems in !inv.

6. Sarah

Sarah Junior Member

I have this bug. Basically the bug is you have x amount of gems in your !inv CENSORED will not decrease. I apologize for exploiting :( don't ban me please.

7. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Like I said, if you replied in this topic you can keep all the upgrades, i will only remove the gems from your inventory.

edit: I have removed the gems from your !inv. You can keep the one in your playeraccount.

8. Sarah

Sarah Junior Member

Well don't think I'm a bad person and don't hold a grudge against me:D?

9. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Lol u had the honesty to reply,so i don't think joerve will get mad. In fact i think he appreciate it.

i sound like an inner voice *-*

-Jav

10. Sarah

Sarah Junior Member

Lol I was the one who told about the bug in the first place

11. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Yeah but you only told after someone found out ;)

12. Sarah

Sarah Junior Member

Actually he didn't know he just asked me why I was spamming and I told the truth I'm not a liar lol though I feel bad for taking advantage of it. PS: if you're gonna censor my post you should censor your quote too

13. joerve

joerve Senior Member

woops

14. Sarah

Sarah Junior Member

I might be the only one who had it though lol. Sorry joerve

15. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Has it affected inactive players aswell ? Www

16. I wouldn't think it would affect in-actives if they fix the bug. People who aren't currently playing can't have exploited it, right?

17. Tracer

Tracer MG Donor

Wow, so 30 people get to keep every maxed out buff that they got with a bug giving them unlimited gems??? Sounds fair to everyone else... *rolls eyes*

18. TJ

TJ MG Donor

lol Tracer, you're maxed out anyway

.. I PM'd you joerve btw ;)

19. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

figures why u kept spamming !inv and was scared of the IRC admin the other day lol

20. Zero

Zero MG Donor

Makes you wonder, who's still going to try to take advantage of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.