1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Some of you MOFO's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rev, May 30, 2011.

1. rev

rev Junior Member

Just want to give a shout out to some great players out there. I love the difficulty level you all bring.
    much props to guys like smoke, scrub, ice, scottP and the many others that are soo hard to keep down.

2. smokke1982

smokke1982 Banned

The ones you mentioned and quite a few more do play as a team. as for the props, thank you and i appreciate it, but i don't deserve it. According to some, i am running for the "Douchebag of USA PR Vs" award..loool. As for you rev, you might be lower lvl now, but i prefer playing with/against you rather than many of the higher lvl that have no notion of tea-work...

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

While I appreciate your post, it's kind of offtopic to the PR forum which is filled with posts already so I moved this to general discussion.

4. Tyler

Tyler Member

And much deserved I have to say, haha! ;)

5. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

Its because you are new and low level.. keep on playing.. and when your really high level, you will realise why its easy to survive as a high level player..

6. WitnessX

WitnessX Junior Member

Agreed.
    i got up to lvl67 in just 3 days of play time :D It will become more and more easier to survive as you play...
    HINT: just make sure to buy the necessary skills and upgrades first :] self-revive, swinging expert, etc.

7. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Well that is not totally true, I am level 121 and there is this guy on EU [lol] yo, who was level 87 and he just couldnt be killed lol, hes such a great player. So I dont agree that 2 high levels have the same skills

8. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

i killed him before,

i forgot to mention that you also need good team mates, else "YOU STILL GET PAWN" even if you have the rich kid package.. lol