1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Silly question...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vishus puss, Jun 26, 2011.

1. vishus puss

vishus puss MG Donor

Why is Robocop higher ranking than Clint Eastwood on Hlstatsx page? Always wondered that.

2. bloodhand

bloodhand MG Donor

chuck norris owns all!! :D
    but u right i think robcop should lower as clint eastwood xD

3. vishus puss

vishus puss MG Donor

I can't think of one punchline from a Robocop movie ROFL. Clint Eastwood has a few!

4. The Real Youngblood

The Real Youngblood Game Server Moderator

I think it depends on whether it's old Clint or young Clint. If it's old Clint then Robo has got him. I mean Robocop did shoot that guy's nuts off through the ladies dress. I don't believe Clint ever did that. However, young Clint could kill 5 guys in a blink of an eye while lighting a cigarette and then have that stupid monkey he did a couple of movies with flip you the bird. Stupid Monkey!

So overrall, I believe maybe that Robocop has a slight advantage only because Clint did those stupid monkey movies. However, just to be perfectly clear, this has nothing to do with a Trunk Monkey. Those are awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3L9BQQ4Gs

5. vishus puss

vishus puss MG Donor

ROFL monkey movies. Wasn't that "Left Clyde!" or somethin?

6. joerve

joerve Senior Member

the monkey was called clyde I believe. The movie was called any which way but loose, and any which way you can.

7. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

Dead or alive, your coming with me.

You burnt the fucking money

I'm cashing you out Bob.

8. vishus puss

vishus puss MG Donor

C'mon now, I think Clint Eastwood would beat up Robocop!

And to be honest I loved those Clyde movies when I was a kid!

9. The Real Youngblood

The Real Youngblood Game Server Moderator

Oh, and you can't forget my favorite..."I'll buy THAT for a dollar!"

10. Vulcan

What an idiot! I forgot that, Yaaah!

Bitches Leave!

11. Vulcan

Come to think of it I think we should consider Randy Couture or Chuck Liddell and we can't leave out the women who is the baddest ass woman maybe Trinity, GI Jane or Dog the bounty Hunters wife (man is she stacked). And we should start out the bottom ranks with figures like Richard Simmons and Bruno, I mean who is the biggest sissy. You should have to work your way up to a manly position. I think the bottom one should be "Ricky Recruit"

12. vishus puss

vishus puss MG Donor

What about Grace Jones? ROFL She should be like top five asswhooper, I mean I know lots of guys who are scared of her!

View attachment 668

And ROFL @ Richard Simmons!!! I feel sad whoever would be proud of being that weirdo!

Attached Files:

13. Vulcan

The first few levels have to be humiliating.

14. Sunburn

Sunburn MG Donor

What movie is she from in that picture? I remember seeing it but the name is escaping me. :x

15. vishus puss

vishus puss MG Donor

One of the Conan The Barbarian movies with Arnold in it. The one they go to the ice castle or somethin I think. Conan meets her fighting off about 50 guys with just a stick! They are utterly scared! Been a while so I might be wrong!

BTW, they are making a new Conan movie! Saw the preview the other day...

How about Barbara Streisand for humiliation? Elmer Fudd? Vanilla Ice? Divine?
    http://www.celebrityhotnews.net/wp-.../3e890_miley_cyrus_Divine-as-Babs-Johnson.png

Also, here's food for thought! Where is Bruce Lee? He is the only person to ever kill Chuck Norris in a movie. Ever!

16. Vulcan

17. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

If you want a humiliating rank, why isn't there just a Justin Bieber rank?

18. vishus puss

vishus puss MG Donor

19. vishus puss

vishus puss MG Donor

Who should be the most humiliating rank anyway? I can't think of the worst one possible...

20. Vulcan

IDK Richard Simmons or maybe Ned Flanders, Boy George?

Strong woman Joan of Ark