1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Resetting account..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spring, May 12, 2013.

1. Spring

Spring MG Donor

Hey there, I want to reset my account and to start afresh.

Read another thread about it and I've to leave my guild. Which I just did. And yes I do understand that my points, experience, skills and whatnot will be reset.

For convenience - STEAM_0:1:22064181

Pardon my terrible English eh. Thanks for your time.

Why? Well, let's just say my attention was drawn to a couple of new players I met earlier in game. It just reminded me of the good times as a low level. Y'know, training, upgrading skills & stuff. Sounds a little dumb, but yeah. And I totally understand that there's NO way of undoing this deed. Maybe I'll regret this decision in time, but I like the challenge. ;)

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

3. Spring

Spring MG Donor

Appreciated. Also, I was wondering if my paranoia buff could be 'brought over' as well, or do I have to repurchase another?
    It was purchased around late August last year. Order #3705.

4. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

I don't have the itemID for paranoia, and store item spawning is disabled, so i can't help with that.

Only Honorcode has the itemID's and ability to spawn store items for now.. so hes the only one who can help you with this.

5. erik

erik MG Donor

It's cool, I got all that stuff for the sake of Store management.

Just to clarify, you had your account reset, but paid for the paranoia buff. That was, also, lost in the deletion but you still want to be paranoia tank.

As far as I'm concerned, you paid for the item, so you're entitled to a compensation. You're also a donor on top of that, and I want to be sure we are giving good service to our donors.

I'll credit it to your account, just activate it in !inv, then equip to infected buffs.

Thanks,