1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Quest Help for Noobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jtork, Jul 31, 2012.

Tags:
  1. jtork

jtork Senior Member

Maybe an admin can setup some days to walk people thru quest, instead of having one items , have several at once LOL ... as much as I like to play the Coop it's very very boring playing against BOTS .. plus looking at every door is so time consuming and zzz ... and/or maybe have Quest items drop as toaster on the vs. points servers? better idea i think

2. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Even admins have to go through the corners or rooms to find quest items coz only roots can spawn the quest items but if a root spawns items for people then it beats the purpose of the 'quest'. The main reason why quest items can only be found on coop is to encourage players to play on coop.

3. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

It is supposed to be time consuming. How fun would any game be if it took 5 minutes to beat the game? Some games, all you do is look through every door. Besides, many people find COOP far more fun that VS. Very laid back and relaxing.

4. jtork

jtork Senior Member

last 10 maps i played no one looks for items ...just rushed it ..best server to practice rushing i think than find items

5. Raised in Hell

The thing is, most of the regular coop players have done most of the quests so they don't go through every room to find quest items. I'm not a regular coop player but i've done most as well, just need 3 more i think from which one of them is bugged so yes it does take time but like choco said, it is supposed to take time to complete all of the quests to give you something to play the game for otherwise this game will become even more boring which is why Luke and other coders are working on new features to keep the game fun. Plus you have to remember, doing quest is optional so if someone doesn't like doing them or doesn't want to spend time doing the quests, they don't have to because it's just a little side fun event you could say which gives exp and points on completion.

6. jtork

jtork Senior Member

since yesterday i've done more than 20 maps and only 2 had quest items LOL ... zzz

7. Raised in Hell

Check the other quest thread which tells you which item can be found where but offcourse sometimes it will spawn there and most of the time it won't so it comes down to luck as well but yh it is difficult to find some rare quest items.

8. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Quests are not like a shopping check list, it take some times.....