1. Click here to join our community discord server.

:P Post A Funny Quote/Joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LoneWolfLazarus, Jan 14, 2013.

1. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

:P Post A Funny Quote/Joke:

Soldier: [the Parish; when the Survivors contact the army via radio at the Bridge] Bridge, are you immune?
    Coach, Nick: We are NOT infected.
    Soldier: Negative, Bridge - are you IMMUNE? Have you encountered the Infected?
    Coach: [indignant] Encountered? Boy, I am covered in zombie blood and puke and eyeballs, and twenty other parts I don't even recognize! We are immune as SHIT!
    Nick: Yeah, you could say that.

Coach: [start of Hard Rain] We should be in an' outta here. Get the gas, get back to shore, signal Virgil with the flare gun in the gun bag. Then we should just, uh... um... aw, *hell.* Tell me *someone* brought the GUN BAG!

Coach: "I find a Burger Tank in this place? I'm-a be a one-man cheeseburger apocalypse."
    Ellis: "Well, Coach? I aim to let you."

Nick: "Who the hell is Jimmy Gibbs, Jr.?"
    • Coach: "Ohh heyyy! Jimmy Gibbs!" / "I heard of Jimmy Gibbs! That man's a stock car legend."
    • Nick: "I'm getting sick of looking at this guy's face."
    • Coach: "Well, trust me - in these parts? He's as famous as... Elvis. Or the President."
    • Nick: "Really? 'Cause he looks like an asshole."
    • Coach: "Get your ass movin', Nick."

[If Zoey was on the bridge]
    Coach: "Ellis. It's showtime, buddy."
    • Ellis: "How do I look?" / "How do I look, man?"
    • Nick: "Like you've been crawling through a sewer."
    • Ellis: "You got a turd on your shoulder, Nick."
    • Nick: "I'm not even going to look." / "I'm not even going to look, Ellis."

Coach: "Hey, Ellis, you ready to meet that Zoey girl again?" [laughs]
    • Ellis: "Man, I don't know, what do you think? With the hat or without it?"
    • Rochelle: "Just be your own sweet self, Ellis." / "You're great. Just be your own sweet self, Ellis."
    • Nick: "Don't listen to her. You got five minutes to get this done, Ellis. It is do or die time, buddy."
    • Rochelle: "I just think Nick is jealous." / "Nick is just jealous."

Coach: "Alrightalrightalright. We gonna stroll across that bridge, and the army's gonna take care of us."
    Nick: "Or, they're gonna line us up against the wall and shoot us."
    Coach: "Well, you free to make yourself a new life right here in this room, Nick."
    Nick: "Okay, alright, lets go."

Bill:
    "We been immune so far, but - well, if I start to turn, promise you'll shoot me."
    • Francis: "What if just your beard starts to turn? Can I shoot that?"
    • Bill: "You are an idiot." / "A few years in the service mighta slimmed you down and shut you up, Francis."

• [ When he saw the Eastern Waterworks sign ] Francis: "Waterworks. That where you pick up your crying supplies Bill? Hahahaha...I am hilarious!"
    Bill: "Speak up, Francis! Your voice got all muffled from your head being so far up your ass!" / "You know who's gonna survive this mess, Francis? It ain't the fella making jokes."

2. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

3. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

Oh, well this is more based on quotes. It can be any quote, wisdom quotes to wise cracks. Doesn't have to necessarily be jokes.

4. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Sozka:
    "I'm grump grumps,there's already a thread for stuff like this"

5. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

Garth Algar: Uhm, Wayne? What do you do if every time you see this one incredible woman, you think you're gonna hurl?
    Wayne Campbell: I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

Alan: Do I frighten you?
    Mrs. Vanderhoff: No.
    Alan: Do you want me to?

6. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Damn right.

I love borderlands 2 :love:

Anything Tiny Tina says:
    [video=youtube;8z7SfF5lXMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z7SfF5lXMQ[/video]

7. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

Major Strickland: [after Nomad questions Strickland on how he will get back to the aircraft carrier after the last VTOL on the island evacuates] I'm a Marine, son. I'll walk on water if I have to.

VTOL Pilot: [Start of the mission during pilot's introductory statement] Today's weather: shitstorm.

Morrison: If you want guarantees, buy a toaster.

Psycho : [Contact, when Prophet stated that their mission was a covert operation.] They won't even know what hit 'em.

8. LoneWolfLazarus

LoneWolfLazarus MG Donor

Joke: "Why do Men get great ideas in Bed?"

Answer: "Because they are plugged into a genius."